Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
...yet if it was not a Dem politician suggesting removing a tool that helps to uphold checks and balance, then buzzwords like facist/undemocratic/dictatorship would be repeated ad nauseum
voters becoming inactive perceivers when their party is in office, sadly ain't new
I said what I said :manny:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
...yet if it was not a Dem politician suggesting removing a tool that helps to uphold checks and balance, then buzzwords like facist/undemocratic/dictatorship would be repeated ad nauseum
voters becoming inactive perceivers when their party is in office, sadly ain't new
The solution is to actually pass popular programs and laws.. you know what they’re actually voted into office to do. If the law is popular it would be political suicide to run on repealing or replacing it.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The solution is to actually pass popular programs and laws.. you know what they’re actually voted into office to do. If the law is popular it would be political suicide to run on repealing or replacing it.
That makes sense...repealing a popular law/programs/tools to uphold checks and balance, and selling health insurance during a pandemic...should all be career suicide, but here we are

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
If I was running against a Republican I'd take Mitch up on that and spend my entire campaign making my opponent defend Trump tweets.

Either they distance from Trump and risk crossing Trump and his base, or defend his tweets and look ridiculous. Win-Win situation...
Democrats need better strategist. It should be a blowout with independents everywhere at this point

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats need better strategist. It should be a blowout with independents everywhere at this point

Pretty much. The sheer amount of ammo they have against Trump that they just don't use :mindblown:

Disgruntled Republicans are literally willing to go harder at Trump (and his supporters) than actual Democrats. I should be seeing anti-Trump ads everywhere but all I ever see is Lincoln Project stuff.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Pretty much. The sheer amount of ammo they have against Trump that they just don't use :mindblown:

Disgruntled Republicans are literally willing to go harder at Trump (and his supporters) than actual Democrats. I should be seeing anti-Trump ads everywhere but all I ever see is Lincoln Project stuff.
Same here, why the fukk am I bombarded with anti Cal Cunningham ads on YouTube every time I watch a political video? It should be the opposite with how Tillis has been Trump’s bytch boy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was running against a Republican I'd take Mitch up on that and spend my entire campaign making my opponent defend Trump tweets.

Either they distance from Trump and risk crossing Trump and his base, or defend his tweets and look ridiculous. Win-Win situation...

think of how much of a disaster that would be for a Republican campaign?

so much of your campaign will be spent trying to decouple yourself from trump, while at the same time trying to attack your democratic opponent. the message would be so diluted, it SHOULD be easy work for a strategically competent dem (unfortunately, that can be too much to ask for at times...)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Detailed look at what's going on at the Post Office and why if y'all ain't voting early in person you gotta get your shyt checked and submitted WEEKS early

Trump is all out to cheat in here

Going back to the post earlier this week; do a six-week plan

Order Your Absentee Ballot by September 22 to ensure Delivery
Deliver Your Absentee Ballot by October 13 to ensure it gets Counted