Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Where are all the pizza gate muufukkas?
Funny u mention that. My wife went to visit her cousins she ain't seen for a long time this past week. So anyway she comes home and starts asking me about pizzagate and what is It? Guess her cousins daughter, she's like 24, was going on and on about it. Way down the rabbit hole, a big time true believer it sounded like.

I told my wife about the origins and how it's all bullshyt. I was like don't hang out with those people again.

So they out there. And believe me if u seen her cousins you would never think they were on that sauce like that.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny u mention that. My wife went to visit her cousins she ain't seen for a long time this past week. So anyway she comes home and starts asking me about pizzagate and what is It? Guess her cousins daughter, she's like 24, was going on and on about it. Way down the rabbit hole, a big time true believer it sounded like.

I told my wife about the origins and how it's all bullshyt. I was like don't hang out with those people again.

So they out there. And believe me if u seen her cousins you would never think they were on that sauce like that.
Man, I know what that's like. My younger sister was a believer and it was hard as hell convincing her that it was bullshyt.