Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im kinda torn on it

i think trump not being able to rally is a better circumstance than biden actually having to rally

trump was banking on rallying; biden, let's be honest, doesnt have 3 months worths of rallies in him :dead:

the non-rallying is tanking trump's campaign. its KILLING trump that he cant rally. and they would be all over the news, and looking like his support is amplified, etc. overall it helps the dems
Why wouldn’t Biden have 3 months full of rallies?

I agree on the rest.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny because if he ran, he would have ran to Hillary's left, basically the opposite of what happened in the 2020 primary. Articles in POLITICO were talking about his overtures to Warren at that time too.

I think Hillary still would have won... but with Bernie catching fire in Fall 2015, that would have been a truly crazy race.
really? im pretty sure biden wins that one, coming off being obama's VP. plus being a man, plus not being a communist.

he would have fukking crushed trump too :snoop: the republicans' "OK, i know trump is trash but clinton is the devil" would not have worked on biden

i read the other day someone on twitter said that hillary is the most consequential politician in american history :mjlol:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

The media is a big reason why Trump is President :hhh:.

It was estimated that Velveetolini got between ONE AND TWO BILLION in free media coverage in 16 - shyt like this being an example: Trump's empty podium gets 30 minutes of airtime

Media bosses wudnt even hiding how happy they were about the ratings he was getting

Well, in the interim seems this stopped being quite so fun and good for business