Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Biden would've been NEXT if it wasn't for Obama. Everyday Joe just happen to run into a generational politician.

Doesn't mean he can't beat Trump tho. I'm sure Biden will bring that up during debates: "I may be a bit past my prime but I'm still primed to beat you, Donald"

I should be a speech writer :wow:
Nah. Actually the only reason he’s going to be president is because of Obama

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Biden would've exposed Hillary to the Dems base like Trump did to the country.

Hillary is not a very good politician. I thought HL knew this :francis:

Biden is the respectful Dem version of Trump. White males would've swung to him and not the Hillary

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
The fact that any American besides his acolytes would be looking to give him a second chance is amazing in itself.

White supremacy is a helluva drug

49% whites for Trump, 41% for Biden in a respectable poll I saw in last 2 days or so :martin:

and that shyt is considered GOOD #s. He got 58% in the poll that really mattered, the Nov 16 election.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We laugh when Trump says he has his own internal polls that show he's winning, but clearly the GOP knows something we don't.

I'll keep saying this until Election Day: the GOP is convinced they can keep fukking up like this and still win in November.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
We laugh when Trump says he has his own internal polls that show he's winning, but clearly the GOP knows something we don't.

I'll keep saying this until Election Day: the GOP is convinced they can keep fukking up like this and still win in November.

cos they want to rig, poison the infowaves and disenfranchise many as possible. they KNOW (least some of the less zealot ones) they can't win legit. scary part is they dont care

Daps

Lol the fukk is he suppose to say? He knows he’s loosing and doesn’t look like he can do anything to turn it around. It’s too late.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No they don't. Their actions betray everything they're dealing with right now. They are spending assloads of money in places they wouldn't have even thought twice about in any previous election. They are taking stances that show weakness and defense, rather than an over-arching theme of "freedom from government" like 2016. They are still reeling from 2018.

You're being silly for believing anything that comes out of Trump's mouth in the first place.

Last edited:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Biden would've exposed Hillary to the Dems base like Trump did to the country.

Hillary is not a very good politician. I thought HL knew this :francis:

Biden is the respectful Dem version of Trump. White males would've swung to him and not the Hillary

I think you needed to word the original post better, it made it seem to me that you're saying Obama didn't play a part in Biden's current situation.

If you're talking about 2015 vs Hillary, I agree

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

If they were confident, they'd be releasing their internals.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That would make more sense. It was definitely insulting that even though he was VP, no one gave a shyt about whether he wanted to run. Democrats were all in on having the first woman president after having the first black president.

It sucks that Beau's death forced his hand.

Its funny because if he ran, he would have ran to Hillary's left, basically the opposite of what happened in the 2020 primary. Articles in POLITICO were talking about his overtures to Warren at that time too.

I think Hillary still would have won... but with Bernie catching fire in Fall 2015, that would have been a truly crazy race.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shame that there’s a pandemic ongoing right now because if there was a rally, you damn sure know that Obama will pull out tens of thousands for a rally with Biden. It’d truly be electric and would really kill Trump.
im kinda torn on it

i think trump not being able to rally is a better circumstance than biden actually having to rally

trump was banking on rallying; biden, let's be honest, doesnt have 3 months worths of rallies in him :dead:

the non-rallying is tanking trump's campaign. its KILLING trump that he cant rally. and they would be all over the news, and looking like his support is amplified, etc. overall it helps the dems

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Need Mcgrath to give some money to to other races.
Ossoff and the Iowa one.