Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
i think biden is gonna take florida

yeah, we all know florida = fukkery, but obama won the state twice. im pretty sure his VP can win the state, especially if the elderly fukk with biden, which they clearly do

and what desantis has done is a disaster. it SHOULD gift wrap the state to biden. people arent even getting the unemployment checks handed out

trump just moved there so that he would win the state. imagine if it votes against him :mjlol:

Never underestimate the stupid of Florida lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

yeah, we all know florida = fukkery, but obama won the state twice. im pretty sure his VP can win the state, especially if the elderly fukk with biden, which they clearly do

and what desantis has done is a disaster. it SHOULD gift wrap the state to biden. people arent even getting the unemployment checks handed out

trump just moved there so that he would win the state. imagine if it votes against him :mjlol:

Never underestimate the stupid of Florida lol

I know Florida is going to Florida, but given the circumstances, I think Trump and his fukkboy stooge DeSantis have already lost Florida because of all that's happened with Coronavirus.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

What Biden has in his favor is that Hatians won’t hate him the way they do the Clintons.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those remaks :banderas: Empathy Joe

stark contrast from the orange fakkit getting up there and lying about the economy and the virus and bragging about the stock market :scusthov:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
My god Biden just did it again. He be knocking out these once a week TV speeches. When he related his personal tragedies and being a single parent to show he cares and understands people situations. :wow:Mentioning strong quotes from his parents that were both inspirational and attractive to Trump's white male demographic. :whew:. Relating personal experiences to policy is masterful.

His empathic delivery is untouchable. Trump cannot compete with that. Watch Trump self-destruct and turn today's coronavirus meeting into a Biden bash fest. :mjlol: