Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
President is a Republican
Senate is mostly Republican
Majority of Governors are Republican
Majority State Legislatures are Republican
You're welcome.
Wow, and what did they look like 10-12 years ago?

This is cyclical.

Saying they win most elections with no timeframe or context for political environment is stupid.

The electorate is trending blue right now and Democrats would be very smart to ride the wave and build a wide ranging coalition going into the fall.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow, and what did they look like 10-12 years ago?

This is cyclical.

Saying they win most elections with no timeframe or context for political environment is stupid.

The electorate is trending blue right now and Democrats would be very smart to ride the wave and build a wide ranging coalition going into the fall.
Sorry I used the most up to date information.
I agree, ride the blue wave, stop courting fukkin' Republicans.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sorry I used the most up to date information.
I agree, ride the blue wave, stop courting fukkin' Republicans.
There are anti-Trump Republicans in the blue wave and not an insignificant amount either.

There is no evidence courting them will turn off any significant amount of Democrats. None.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No Republicans are going to stay Republicans you are just turning off Democrats who hate Republicans especially in OH with this move.

I dont see any registered Democrat planning on sitting home in Nov, in a pandemic that keeps getting worse. If 2018 ans 2019 is any indication, people will vote by the boatloads to get Trump outta office. Especially when the Football Season may not happen, along with people gonna be forced to home school their kids via distance learning.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont see any registered Democrat planning on sitting home in Nov, in a pandemic that keeps getting worse. If 2018 ans 2019 is any indication, people will vote by the boatloads to get Trump outta office. Especially when the Football Season may not happen, along with people gonna be forced to home school their kids via distance learning.
You don't see Democrats staying home during a pandemic? Read that aloud and think of what you just said. What does being in a pandemic/quarantine entail? I believe it includes staying home way more than usual. :mjlol: