Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You don't see Democrats staying home during a pandemic? Read that aloud and think of what you just said. What does being in a pandemic/quarantine entail? I believe it includes staying home way more than usual. :mjlol:

But they have been voting in a pandemic, in record numbers in 2020. The Dems, I mean.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sorry I used the most up to date information.
I agree, ride the blue wave, stop courting fukkin' Republicans.
I think in this election, to just the normal democratic voter, it looks like the republicans are joining Democrats. It doesn't have the feel of Democrats pandering to the right. I don't think having republicans under the tent hurts.

Now if Joe announces policies and it appears too far right, then this could backfire big time. As it will appear he's folding to the far left and the right and not taking care of the left-middle.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
link? Because everything we have seen the last few years says this is not true.
I think Kasich himself is the perfect example.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t go after that demo. He’s got a ton of pull in that state and I think there are many more that think similarly to him.

Biden was up in the last Quinnipiac Ohio poll. Even though he doesn’t need it this is a good move to make Trump really sweat.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
No Republicans are going to stay Republicans you are just turning off Democrats who hate Republicans especially in OH with this move.

bruh ask yourself why them Lincoln Project and RVAT ads living rent-free in Trump's sick skull and only the loser/attack Dems 1st wing of the performative online left is complaining bout it?

Divide and conquer is a proven strategy going back millenia, Bernie and his clowns tried that "purity" shyt and got laughed out the fukkin arena.

Kasich could help deliver OHio which could end up being razor thin margin since it's titled much more heavy from neighboring states in 16. Trump loses OH and it's game over

No Dems are staying home because they didn't like the fukkin guest list, or the few that do are gon be able to fit at the Elks lodge so fukk em

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
bruh ask yourself why them Lincoln Project and RVAT ads living rent-free in Trump's sick skull and only the loser/attack Dems 1st wing of the performative online left is complaining bout it?

Divide and conquer is a proven strategy going back millenia, Bernie and his clowns tried that "purity" shyt and got laughed out the fukkin arena.

Kasich could help deliver OHio which could end up being razor thin margin since it's titled much more heavy from neighboring states in 16. Trump loses OH and it's game over

No Dems are staying home because they didn't like the fukkin guest list, or the few that do are gon be able to fit at the Elks lodge so fukk em
Been avoiding this dust up but dap and rep for use of “Elk’s Lodge”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think Kasich himself is the perfect example.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t go after that demo. He’s got a ton of pull in that state and I think there are many more that think similarly to him.

Biden was up in the last Quinnipiac Ohio poll. Even though he doesn’t need it this is a good move to make Trump really sweat.

This is not what I asked you. Where is the evidence that Republicans are leaving the party to vote for Dems/Biden? If anything, the surge is Democratic voters excited to vote out Trump.

You can go after them, but like many people in this thread, Americans wear the D or the R hat. If someone is an R, they stay an R no matter how hard you go after them.

Kasich seems to only be doing this to get a cabinet position with Biden.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

Biden won't even be in Ohio that much. He'd much rather have PA & MI. Ohio is icing on the cake.

Kasich will be the point man in rural Ohio. Biden when he's in the state can focus on the Cle/Col/Cin urban turnout and won't have to waste time & man hours in farm country. He is 77 years old. This is a brilliant move.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Biden won't even be in Ohio that much. He'd much rather have PA & MI. Ohio is icing on the cake.

Kasich will be the point man in rural Ohio. Biden when he's in the state can focus on the Cle/Col/Cin urban turnout and won't have to waste time & man hours in farm country. He is 77 years old. This is a brilliant move.

Forcing Trump to spend more resources there is also tactically good. They already sweatin that they have to spend at all.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Forcing Trump to spend more resources there is also tactically good. They already sweatin that they have to spend at all.
It's more than just money. GOP has no one of Kasich cache to match him so Trump will not only have to spend $$$ there, he'll have to campaign in person with no rallys due to Covid

Biden's campaign continues to outflank Trump on a weekly basis

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is not what I asked you. Where is the evidence that Republicans are leaving the party to vote for Dems/Biden? If anything, the surge is Democratic voters excited to vote out Trump.

You can go after them, but like many people in this thread, Americans wear the D or the R hat. If someone is an R, they stay an R no matter how hard you go after them.

Kasich seems to only be doing this to get a cabinet position with Biden.
I don’t have a link. Just my observations breh. :yeshrug:

I’m guessing Biden’s campaign is seeing something in their calculus.

We know the surge is coming from excited Democrats. However, never a bad idea to target Republicans and Republican-leaning independents in a tight race with that has a lot of pull in those ranks.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Cool so if Biden loses it won't be because of the Bernie wing of the party. Their numbers are so light they don't matter. Don't flip after the fact please.