Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The rumor Rick Wilson, Politico, and others have said is that Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell are giving Trump until Labor Day to turn things around. If not, it'll be fend for yourself time.

I can imagine Trump's team releasing their next attack before then. Whether it's more leaked audio from Ukraine (via Russia) or some other planted bullshyt story, they have to have something up their sleeve. And given how Trump wants to replay 2016, I could also imagine the next attack after that being the DOJ or FBI announcing an investigation into Hunter Biden in October. It'll be bullshyt but they need the headline.

The problem with all this is that nobody gives a shyt about Hunter Biden. In the long list of "scary leftwing boogeymen/women" he's gotta rank at the bottom of the list with Obama/Hillary/Bill/Soros/AOC/etc being way higher. Nobody cares about Hunter's dumb ass during a pandemic. And given that we're botching the response I see no reason to believe August will be better, or that even early September will be better. By then the school re-openings could be an utter disaster. I just don't see an opening for Trump until the debates, unless there's some bombshell scandal on the horizon.

If those children & teachers get sick behind those schools opening Trump will be fukked. Also, this the second time I done heard about Hunter Biden investigation in here... If Republicans try to stir up that shyt again then they'll just be committing political suicide and Trump's numbers will fall even worse.

Tbh, I think Trump will be done by September (depends how the debates goes) b/c he's using "plays" from 2016 and the whole game has changed.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Chris Wallace didn't even ask him about the Russian Bounty story? :why:

He also spent the last 10 minutes kissing Trump's ass. Overrated performance by Wallace.

Sad as it may be, the average voter doesn’t care about foreign policy, abuse of power or the rule of law and the GOP is good at muddying the water.