Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He's sweating all crazy lol

There was some note from Wallace and Fox, that he kept asking "whose idea was this, whose idea was this", the location of the interview

And it was his

"lets go, get the charter"

jesus christ

And that constant hissing and settling sound, like they are in a Louisiana swamp lol

I know it's DC in a heat wave

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A very scary prediction. If it gets to that point I see a lot of Republicans jumping ship by late September/October.

The rumor Rick Wilson, Politico, and others have said is that Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell are giving Trump until Labor Day to turn things around. If not, it'll be fend for yourself time.

I can imagine Trump's team releasing their next attack before then. Whether it's more leaked audio from Ukraine (via Russia) or some other planted bullshyt story, they have to have something up their sleeve. And given how Trump wants to replay 2016, I could also imagine the next attack after that being the DOJ or FBI announcing an investigation into Hunter Biden in October. It'll be bullshyt but they need the headline.

The problem with all this is that nobody gives a shyt about Hunter Biden. In the long list of "scary leftwing boogeymen/women" he's gotta rank at the bottom of the list with Obama/Hillary/Bill/Soros/AOC/etc being way higher. Nobody cares about Hunter's dumb ass during a pandemic. And given that we're botching the response I see no reason to believe August will be better, or that even early September will be better. By then the school re-openings could be an utter disaster. I just don't see an opening for Trump until the debates, unless there's some bombshell scandal on the horizon.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Trump and his campaign has set the bar so low for Joe. :mjlol:

"Joe doesn't even know he's alive"

Biden will just have to show up to the debate and do nothing at this point. :russ:

"If Biden were here, he'd be on the floor screaming MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!"

DeliciousMajesticIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

:deadmanny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could also imagine the next attack after that being the DOJ or FBI announcing an investigation into Hunter Biden in October. It'll be bullshyt but they need the headline.

The problem with all this is that nobody gives a shyt about Hunter Biden. In the long list of "scary leftwing boogeymen/women" he's gotta rank at the bottom of the list with Obama/Hillary/Bill/Soros/AOC/etc being way higher. Nobody cares about Hunter's dumb ass during a pandemic.
dems should immediately counter that with impeaching Barr

he's even on tape saying "we won't weaponize the DOJ" a couple months ago