Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Go in even more....
Civil war is not happening.......for now. However what we will see is white anger and backlash to the protest and Trump losing. White male “disenfranchisement” will continue. The fringe talk radio faction will go even more unhinged. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a major right wing domestic terror attack in Biden’s first term as president or something.
They will only change if they lose the electoral college advantage. I think it will happen when they lose Georgia and North Carolina and Texas becomes a swing state.

The demographic changes are on our side.
I agree. It will likely take a lost in 2020/2024 for them to moderate. However it will likely be too little to late. But who knows American history is weird. :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's going to sign a healthcare bill in two weeks and the immigration/DACA case, which he lost, gives him authority to do it? Some might say maybe he's gonna try something but it seems more likely that he's just a dumbass who doesn't understand shyt and got his topics mixed up. How is he passing anything with democrats controlling the House?

Are they gonna add an Obamacare repeal to the next coronavirus bill? Good luck, there aren't even 50 senate republicans ready to do that.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He's going to sign a healthcare bill in two weeks and the immigration/DACA case, which he lost, gives him authority to do it? Some might say maybe he's gonna try something but it seems more likely that he's just a dumbass who doesn't understand shyt and got his topics mixed up. How is he passing anything with democrats controlling the House?

Are they gonna add an Obamacare repeal to the next coronavirus bill? Good luck, there aren't even 50 senate republicans ready to do that.

I have a new DACA plan. DACA. Such a strange word. But it's Spanish so, but what we are doing with DACA is going to be tremendous. And healthcare is going to be mixed in. Together. DACA and your health. And it'll be great and so easy. So DACA will be new. Because the old DACA was terrible. And healthcare will be great. Believe me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Civil war is not happening.......for now. However what we will see is white anger and backlash to the protest and Trump losing. White male “disenfranchisement” will continue. The fringe talk radio faction will go even more unhinged. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a major right wing domestic terror attack in Biden’s first term as president or something.

I agree. It will likely take a lost in 2020/2024 for them to moderate. However it will likely be too little to late. But who knows American history is weird. :yeshrug:

I am beginning to see the divide within the Republican party. If you look closely, the Republicans been low-key blaming each other for the piss poor prolling and only getting more blatant after Labor Day.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps

Someone said that he uses the two weeks line for every lie about passing a bill

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Note that, once again, Trump throws his own press secretary under the bus.

Mcenany said weeks ago that it was the Democrats' responsibility to come up with a replacement for Obamacare.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

yet people say that biden has dementia.... if this isn't evidence of dementia and cognitive decline i don't know what is.... :dead:7