Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I'd send you the online version if I had it. It's a quick read. You don't learn anything new about Trump, just how he got to the mental state and personality we see today.

Does she go into detail about fred trump sr?
Yup. The book is just as much about him as anyone else tbh. She describes Fred as a high functioning sociopath. Didn't care about anyone and only liked Donald because he was the only kid who was an a$$hole. :ld:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: White America essentially sold its soul for the last 4 years.
They saw the social and demographic changes and knew they were on the wrong side of history and threw a hail mary with Trump.:mjlit:.

Due to his sheer incompetence the last 4 months it looks like he actually will accelerate those changes they were so worried about.:russ:

they are losing their symbols, flags, monuments, world standing and even the image of the of police have been battered for the time ever:lolbron:

:mjlol: Ironically you can say that Trump actually funded these protests by rushing out the extra benefits to shore up the economy. :ehh:

You got young people tired of being home, playing video games, being on social media. Not being suppressed by pressures of paying bills saying “we got time today”:smugfavre:

Trump will cost white america so much for the coming decades and they dont even see yet. :hubie:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
the thing is, trump is a once in a lifetime anomaly :yeshrug: i dont even think there can be a "maga" again. and maga doesnt work as a loser. trump losing in november will force the party more moderate

pence, pompeo, cruz are all scumbags but they wont be sinking to the level of depravity that trump and his base did :dead:
They are already starting the talking point the democrats did fraud to win. The maga, Q-Anon, and tea party faction will never accept that Trump lost and will continue to question the legitimacy of the election. This will be enough to rile them up. They will also blame moderate republicans for betraying Trump. So the rallying cry will be to win in 2024 avenge Trump and continue “making America great again.” The tea party came to power in 2010. Obama won in 2012. They doubled down harder in 2014 and Trump came to power in 2016. All in all we are going to enter a pretty chaotic time in politics. I expect militia membership to spike up again. shyt will be bad. The base isn’t going to fall in line. Trump was the genie that got out the bottle. The Republicans are in too deep.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They are already starting the talking point the democrats did fraud to win. The maga, Q-Anon, and tea party faction will never accept that Trump lost and will continue to question the legitimacy of the election. This will be enough to rule them up. They will also blame moderate republicans for betraying Trump. So the rallying cry will be to win in 2024. The tea party came to power in 2010. Obama won in 2012. They doubled down harder in 2014 and Trump came to power in 2016. All in all we are going to enter a pretty chaotic time in politics. I expect militia membership to spike up again. shyt will be bad. The base isn’t going to fall in line. Trump was the genie that got out the bottle. The Republicans are in too deep.

Go in even more....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are already starting the talking point the democrats did fraud to win. The maga, Q-Anon, and tea party faction will never accept that Trump lost and will continue to question the legitimacy of the election. This will be enough to rile them up. They will also blame moderate republicans for betraying Trump. So the rallying cry will be to win in 2024 avenge Trump and continue “making America great again.” The tea party came to power in 2010. Obama won in 2012. They doubled down harder in 2014 and Trump came to power in 2016. All in all we are going to enter a pretty chaotic time in politics. I expect militia membership to spike up again. shyt will be bad. The base isn’t going to fall in line. Trump was the genie that got out the bottle. The Republicans are in too deep.

They will only change if they lose the electoral college advantage. I think it will happen when they lose Georgia and North Carolina and Texas becomes a swing state.

The demographic changes are on our side.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
New WaPo/ABC Poll hot off the presses for Sunday. :wow:

Registered Voters:
Biden: 55%
Trump: 40%

Likely Voters:
Biden: 55%
Trump: 44%

I told you dudes... 400 EC votes not off the table. These polls are consistently 9-12% in favor of Biden.

For context....

Reagan in 1980 won a 50% to 41% split against Carter and that resulted in a 489 to 49 EC vote romp.

November looking like a massacre. America wants to embarrass Trump like he's embarrassed the country for the past four years

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I told you dudes... 400 EC votes not off the table. These polls are consistently 9-12% in favor of Biden.

For context....

Reagan in 1980 won a 50% to 41% split against Carter and that resulted in a 489 to 49 EC vote romp.

November looking like a massacre. America wants to embarrass Trump like he's embarrassed the country for the past four years

I hope Trump get straight up washed in November but to see Biden possibly win the election with 400+ votes would be crazy. Trump needs to be embarrassed & shame out of office in every way possible. He has destroyed the reputation of America in 4 yrs and made the country look like fools with his mismanagement of the pandemic.

Yesterday, I watched CNN and they reported (via NYT) that Trump and the WH blatantly disregard focusing on the pandemic as to focusing on the economy.