Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Texas is close but not there just yet. 2024 is where I think that Texas can possibly flip.
Idk about that. Right now seems prime w/ a moderate D and a grossly incompetent unpopular R. Throw in the O&G biz taking a big hit and 10k+ Corona cases a day...the time to strike is now.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Kemp wasn’t terribly popular on the right. We are trending closer to people voting for their party no matter what with everything being polarized. I just don’t see the conversion happening in non Dem leaning areas which we know aren’t enough for Biden to win.
The demographics of Georgia are becoming more & more favorable breh. Also, Kemp was NOT unpopular on the right. Furthermore, I wasn't just talking about the governor's race. EVERY MAJOR STATEWIDE RACE IN GEORGIA IN 2018 WAS CLOSE.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Idk about that. Right now seems prime w/ a moderate D and a grossly incompetent unpopular R. Throw in the O&G biz taking a big hit and 10k+ Corona cases a day...the time to strike is now.
Well, cool. I disagree. Nothing to it. If I'm wrong, then I'll be pleasantly surprised:manny:.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The demographics of Georgia are becoming more & more favorable breh. Also, Kemp was NOT unpopular on the right. Furthermore, I wasn't just talking about the governor's race. EVERY MAJOR STATEWIDE RACE IN GEORGIA IN 2018 WAS CLOSE.
Kemp isn’t terribly charismatic or a vote driver beyond the R by his name. Especially compared with the job that Abrams did. My gut is that Abrams caught them sleeping while running a great campaign. I think the general will be different and at a minimum is there an 200K shift wholesale from 2016 in Dems favor? It’s hard to see that when the voter turnout was so high in 2008 and 2016 and there was still a sizable gap.

In terms of demographics of Georgia I don’t get that sense statewide but happy to see the evidence.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t know about Southwest GA being blue. Even still they haven’t been enough before (Obama, Obama, Clinton) so I don’t see what metrics have changed. I’m pretty certain that those areas haven’t had enough of an influx of pure population to suggest their margins would increase.
That’s where most of the back population outside of Atlanta is concentrated at. They went heavy for abrams. I still think kemp cheated his ass off. Can’t believe you can’t really challenge the results.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That’s where most of the back population outside of Atlanta is concentrated at. They went heavy for abrams. I still think kemp cheated his ass off. Can’t believe you can’t really challenge the results.

Southwest GA is a large plot of land. So yes certain cities within that area have larger black populations those that they traditionally vote blue. I don’t know that you can characterize the entire area that way but maybe for the purposes is the discussion that’s semantics. That said it’s been that way for several cycles since 2008 so I don’t see what has drastically changed to make those areas enough to over take other parts of the state.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a pathetic, terrible speech :mjlol: this clown is finished in november. he has NOTHING to run on. he sounds like a bytch

biden needs two things, an effective answer to the NAFTA question, and an effective counter to this china-biden shyt that trump is trying to push

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
what a pathetic, terrible speech :mjlol: this clown is finished in november. he has NOTHING to run on. he sounds like a bytch

biden needs two things, an effective answer to the NAFTA question, and an effective counter to this china-biden shyt that trump is trying to push

Man I'm about to turn the fukking channel.

I hope when the debates start that Biden ether the fukk out the Trump on the China bullshyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm about to turn the fukking channel.

I hope when the debates start that Biden ether the fukk out the Trump on the China bullshyt.
i want biden to wear a Trump tie to the debate and pull out the "made in china" tag right in the midde of the debate

it would go down as historic debate ether