Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Holy shyt @dtownreppin214 you see this?!:damn:

We may take Texas:ehh: who all said Biden and the dems can’t make good Ads?!

Biden making them commercials that make @the cac mamba mom and dad hype to vote :lolbron:

@FAH1223 is right about Biden needing better Hispanic outreach. If that happens I could definitely see Biden winning Texas. He will need to run it up in the metro areas and with educated women in the massive DFW/Houston suburbs. I feel better about Biden's chances in Texas than Georgia.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
GAs problem isn’t lack of Metro Areas that could carry the state . You have a Metro Atlanta and even that isn’t fully blue. I have doubts that the rest of the state has enough converts or Repubs that stay home. Texas as way more Metropolitan areas.
Nope. Georgia closing to flipping than Texas. All major statewide elections in Georgia was close in 2018.

The only statewide election that was close in Texas in 2018 was the Beto vs. Cruz Senate race. All the others were easily won by Republicans.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
@FAH1223 is right about Biden needing better Hispanic outreach. If that happens I could definitely see Biden winning Texas. He will need to run it up in the metro areas and with educated women in the massive DFW/Houston suburbs. I feel better about Biden's chances in Texas than Georgia.
Texas is close but not there just yet. 2024 is where I think that Texas can possibly flip.

Georgia is closer to flipping than Texas in 2020.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
At this rate Georgia and Florida are going blue. And then the route is on. I see Biden winning Texas by 1 to 2 points if election is today. Could be by 3 to 5 if things continue the way they are.

That 400 point electorial map someone posted for Biden is not out the question.

Things are baaaaad in this country. No one is steering the boat and the whole crew knows it.

You call it a boat I call it a runaway train with no stopping it in sight (until November).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nope. Georgia closing to flipping than Texas. All major statewide elections in Georgia was close in 2018.

The only statewide election that was close in Texas in 2018 was the Beto vs. Cruz Senate race. All the others were easily won by Republicans.
Kemp wasn’t terribly popular on the right. We are trending closer to people voting for their party no matter what with everything being polarized. I just don’t see the conversion happening in non Dem leaning areas which we know aren’t enough for Biden to win.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Texas and Georgia... :hubie: ain't believing that shyt till I see it

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GAs problem isn’t lack of Metro Areas that could carry the state . You have a Metro Atlanta and even that isn’t fully blue. I have doubts that the rest of the state has enough converts or Repubs that stay home. Texas as way more Metropolitan areas.
I think GA has enough blue counties to make it turn blue. Southwestern GA is a blue area also savannah could lean blue.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Here's my map for July 14th, 2020.

Biden still slightly up in AZ. Texas is tied so I give it to Trump. Georgia is tied so I give it to Trump. North Carolina probably leans Biden but I'm not confident there. Ohio is tied basically and its flying under the radar. Maybe there's not enough suburb vote in Columbus, Cincinatti, Cleveland, etc for Biden to win?

Iowa is also a toss up. But let's give it to Trump.

PA and MI are moving towards LIKELY BIDEN. Wisconsin is LEAN BIDEN but the Wisconsin Dems had their best quarter fundraising hauling in $10M :whoo:

The data shows FL is leaning Biden. The older vote shift is real. BUT I DON'T TRUST FLORIDA.

Montana and Alaska go from SOLID TRUMP to LIKELY TRUMP.

Drlpd.png

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think GA has enough blue counties to make it turn blue. Southwestern GA is a blue area also savannah could lean blue.

I don’t know about Southwest GA being blue. Even still they haven’t been enough before (Obama, Obama, Clinton) so I don’t see what metrics have changed. I’m pretty certain that those areas haven’t had enough of an influx of pure population to suggest their margins would increase.