Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
G7ngZ.png

This is how I have it right now. Even with Florida being Florida, I think the handling of Coronavirus by DeSantis is going to be the tipping point.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden just buried Trump with that speech.
Coal country is not going to like this clean energy talk.

:sas2:
They won't but Biden keeps saying "union jobs" in that speech and all I can think is the image of a middle age white man. That's Biden's voter and that's partly why Trump is fukked.

(Union jobs are for everyone btw, just an image that comes to mind.)

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I doubt it’s going to get this out of hand but with so many states in play it gives us a better picture on whether Biden wins. If Biden wins Florida it’s wrap for trump, Biden can win regardless of Florida.

If Biden takes Georgia or Texas the game is over with. Especially if he steals Texas.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
El Cheeto is having a press conference at 5

Not sure if it's him or Propaganda Barbie or what it's even gonna be about

Meanwhile Biden got bars right now in this speech in Delaware

I still don't understand this dementia shyt some of these people keep talking about

Have any of these people actually met someone with dementia??
Yeah they have they met trump and projecting it in Biden. :mjlol:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
At this rate Georgia and Florida are going blue. And then the route is on. I see Biden winning Texas by 1 to 2 points if election is today. Could be by 3 to 5 if things continue the way they are.

That 400 point electorial map someone posted for Biden is not out the question.

Things are baaaaad in this country. No one is steering the boat and the whole crew knows it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this rate Georgia and Florida are going blue. And then the route is on. I see Biden winning Texas by 1 to 2 points if election is today. Could be by 3 to 5 if things continue the way they are.

That 400 point electorial map someone posted for Biden is not out the question.

Things are baaaaad in this country. No one is steering the boat and the whole crew knows it.
all facts. the labor day weekend realization that we cant have a holiday weekend and the country is still fukked is gonna go BAD for the trump campaign

another thing biden did good in this speech is double down on the fact that millions are out of work. dont let this orange fakkit lie about the economy being good, they need to crush trump on the economy messaging

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
all facts. the labor day weekend realization that we cant have a holiday weekend and the country is still fukked is gonna go BAD for the trump campaign

another thing biden did good in this speech is double down on the fact that millions are out of work. dont let this orange fakkit lie about the economy being good, they need to crush trump on the economy messaging
I still have my doubts on GA. With a republican governor that specializes in voter suppression it’s reach. I also don’t know that there are any votes to flip to make it happen. He won in 2016 by 4-5% that’s a big percentage as compared to Florida where it was literally 100k plus votes.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
thing about all these polls is that at the end of the day, biden only has to win by 1 percent :dead:

one of those project lincoln dudes said that the real "silent majority" is republicans voting for biden :lolbron:
The silent majority is not the Republican who votes for Biden, but the unenthused Republican who stays home and doesn't vote at all.

Same thing happened to the Dems and Hilary in 2016, at least in the Midwest. I think a large part of the Republican voting block stays home and back-handily blesses Biden into office.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many coal jobs came back during the Trump admin?
probably none, but they vote on emotion :yeshrug:they probably have a fair amount of pull in PA

i dont give a fukk about coal miners, there's no reason the free market shouldnt destroy their jobs and we retrain them for another one. but you cant word it like hillary did :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have my doubts on GA. With a republican governor that specializes in voter suppression it’s reach. I also don’t know that there are any votes to flip to make it happen. He won in 2016 by 4-5% that’s a big percentage as compared to Florida where it was literally 100k plus votes.
oh, biden's not winning GA :heh: no fukkin way

would be awesome if it happened but i seriously doubt it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think GA goes blue before Texas, but Trump has to be the favorite
GAs problem isn’t lack of Metro Areas that could carry the state . You have a Metro Atlanta and even that isn’t fully blue. I have doubts that the rest of the state has enough converts or Repubs that stay home. Texas as way more Metropolitan areas.