Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop giving these people platforms. They make make good music but they are dumb as fukk.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vast majority of Republicans are Trumpists right now, either in congress or running for congress. My guess is it'll take longer than 2022 to clean house.

That said, there's no doubt that the ultimate goal of The Lincoln Project and RVAT is to get non-Trumpist Republicans in power again, but it's not gonna be that easy because Trumpism is too ingrained in the GOP right now.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vast majority of Republicans are Trumpists right now, either in congress or running for congress. My guess is it'll take longer than 2022 to clean house.

That said, there's no doubt that the ultimate goal of The Lincoln Project and RVAT is to get non-Trumpist Republicans in power again, but it's not gonna be that easy because Trumpism is too ingrained in the GOP right now.
yeah, but if trump loses in 2020 then "trumpism" loses all of its juice. even if some of them are still around, trump will have been a loser. that L will set them back nicely

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump's window is closing by the day

his only shot was the economy coming back, but by the end of july i think we can say it's a certainty that that's not gonna happen. he's gonna become rapidly unhinged :huhldup:

his strategy is gonna move to being the head of the "resistance" and saying that real americans want the economy open and the virus is fake. hopefully it doesnt work with independents :skip:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
[
trump's window is closing by the day

his only shot was the economy coming back, but by the end of july i think we can say it's a certainty that that's not gonna happen. he's gonna become rapidly unhinged :huhldup:
Economy, school, and football. If we don't have all 3 in about 2 months he's done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

Economy, school, and football. If we don't have all 3 in about 2 months he's done.
i still have two trips on the books for vegas this year :skip: but i realized they line up perfectly with trump's election prospects :mjlol:

one is the week before labor day. the republican senators said they're giving trump until labor day to fix this shyt, or he's on his own for the election. so if i have to cancel that one, he's in bad fukking shape :shaq:

the other one is the week before the election. and if i have to cancel THAT one because everyone is still walking around in masks :banderas: trump is looking at the worst landslide loss since 84

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Stop giving these people platforms. They make make good music but they are dumb as fukk.

I'm glad that people in the comments are roasting this clown :camby:.

One of my friends was talking about voting 3rd party because she "didn't like Biden or Trump" :snoop:. Thankfully, she has come to her senses because how bad Trump has messed up the COVID-19 response and him defending Confederate statues. Now, she says that she's voting for Biden. She lives in Pennsylvania too, I was really about to bush her :beli:.

Crisis averted :whew: