Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but if trump loses in 2020 then "trumpism" loses all of its juice. even if some of them are still around, trump will have been a loser. that L will set them back nicely

That may be true in the short term, but there's nothing to stop Trumpism from evolving into something else later.

Carlsonism. :scusthov:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Biden polling 5 points ahead is reflecting the hard lean Biden has nationally.

And like other have said it really doesn't matter if Biden wins Texas or not. Anything less than a 5 point win for Trump in Texas means he's already lost Florida and possibly North Carolina, which equates to a Biden electoral romp
that's basically what i said..... it's good news that biden is polling ahead of trump in texas, whether he wins texas (he won't) or not....... :cheers:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That may be true in the short term, but there's nothing to stop Trumpism from evolving into something else later.

Carlsonism. :scusthov:

Nah Trump is a different level of A*hole grifter. There is no one that can carry that baton and go full retard like this POS. Not is sons, fox news talking heads or congress person. That is why he has those fanatics like that this dude is willing to burn the housed on on his way out :francis:.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of ppl underestimating Biden winning Texas. A lot of liberal transplants have moved to Texas in the last few years. It may just be enough to shock Republicans and go blue.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of ppl underestimating Biden winning Texas. A lot of liberal transplants have moved to Texas in the last few years. It may just be enough to shock Republicans and go blue.
i dont know about this year, but i'd say before 2030

if the dems run a popular latino on the ticket, it could happen. i'd give anything for that to happen this year

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i dont know about this year, but i'd say before 2030

if the dems run a popular latino on the ticket, it could happen. i'd give anything for that to happen this year
If Texas goes blue what is the rethugs path to victory long term? They would have to abolish the electoral college at that point

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Texas goes blue what is the rethugs path to victory long term? They would have to abolish the electoral college at that point
their only course to victory would be taking it back to the OG electoral college; the electors just vote however they want :dead: