Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Bad polls about to come out. :mjlol:

He bout to have a massive stroke

:blessed:

giphy.gif

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Nothing Biden is proposing is out of the ordinary. It's truly insane how badly Trump fukked this up. The public was ready to rally behind him at the beginning of this pandemic, evidenced by his initial high marks. All he had to do was go hard on testing/ppe, have a coherent message on masks, kiss a few babies, hug a few healthcare workers, take a consistent hardline on China, and he would have came out on top. fukking idiot.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
i swear to christ, if biden was 5 years younger and sharper we'd be looking at an 84' reagan wipeout :dead:

but this will suffice :salute:
He sounds 5 years younger when he's freestyling with reporters/voters. It's when he gets in that tiny room for the Zoom calls is when he starts sounding 90 yrs old.
200.gif

Biden may have just bagged the senior vote permanently with this speech.
I don't know how you label this guy a radical and how some decent white seniors don't gravitate to him. I mean he's still calling him "Mr. President" despite the character assassinations to his son, Hunter. He's going to kill Trump with decency.