Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm getting Bush 2004 vibes. :francis:Everyone and their mamas swore they hated Bush, but it doesn't mean they wanted Kerry. In situations like that, many people just stick to what is familiar, especially during a crisis like this.
The big difference will be if we have high unemployment rates in September, which is possible.

But I don't think Biden is doing where near enough.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That Krystal Ball character will need to be dealt with. It's obvious she's trying to sabotage Biden. A Biden L would be a boom for these alt-left drifters.
doesn't really matter. Biden won the primary without those voices supporting him.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TqCYzCz.png

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Nate Silver isn’t a political strategist or pundit. That said, Joe Biden hasn’t done anything to reassure anyone. On the flip side, Trump has done everything to make everyone scared. I wonder if this whole thing ends up being mail in ballots.
That’s not true

people actually approve of his handling of this somehow..so he’s not really scaring everyone

The fact that Biden is M.I.A is a problem

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That’s not true

people actually approve of his handling of this somehow..so he’s not really scaring everyone

The fact that Biden is M.I.A is a problem
Trump’s rating going up is basically his base coming back to him 100 percent and people happy that anything is being done. I haven’t seen a single poll that shows people would rather him to Biden or Sanders in this crisis.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Nate Silver isn’t a political strategist or pundit. That said, Joe Biden hasn’t done anything to reassure anyone. On the flip side, Trump has done everything to make everyone scared. I wonder if this whole thing ends up being mail in ballots.

Should be mail in ballots for safety

How many fewer votes do you think would result from that?

Id imagine it would take forever for them to count and determine a winner unless they mail them out 2-4 weeks in advance

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Should be mail in ballots for safety

How many fewer votes do you think would result from that?

Id imagine it would take forever for them to count and determine a winner unless they mail them out 2-4 weeks in advance
Republicans will fight it. They want people not voting. And if it goes well then it will become the norm.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Republicans will fight it. They want people not voting. And if it goes well then it will become the norm.

Im not sure if it will result in fewer, more or roughly the same amount of votes

I also dont see it going well. Everyone questions validity of results anyway.

Then again it would negate concerns about machines

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Im not sure if it will result in fewer, more or roughly the same amount of votes

I also dont see it going well. Everyone questions validity of results anyway.

Then again it would negate concerns about machines
I don’t know either but I mean in general, anything that makes voting convenient Republicans fight against.