Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So Trump was right about the vaccine:ohhh:

No. I mean if "right" means he said a vaccine was coming sure, but his cronies over at Moderna had nothing to do with it and Pfizer took no Federal funds and they have nothing to do with his "Operation Warp Speed"

Stop trolling

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just hope they don't do Ben like they did Cain in all seriousness. I don't know what got into Ben to be down with these clowns. Mans was a legend at one point smh
He's one of those dumbass c00ns that said he was "awoken" when he learned the "true history" of the Democratic Party. Carson believes that Black people have been "brainwashed' to support Democrats and that it was the Republican Party aka "Party of Lincoln" that ended slavery and the Democratic Party is the real "Party of the KKK". So this means that Black people should be Republicans.

It's sad to see, I used to look up to Ben Carson growing up. Now, he's just another smart dumb c00n that doesn't understand history :francis: :snoop:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So does Martha McSally.
that's true, but it has more similarity with biden in pennsylvania and georgia.

Alaska Offers Biden the Slimmest of Hopes for a Democratic Senate
At first glance, the race doesn’t look especially close. Alaska’s first-term Republican senator, Dan Sullivan, was easily ahead 62 percent to 32 percent in his reelection bid against Al Gross, a quasi-Democrat, after almost 193,000 Election Day and some early voting ballots were counted. Yet there were more than 134,000 absentee, early, and questioned ballots still to count as of the Sunday, leaving Democrats hopeful that their guy could overcome a 58,000-vote deficit.

This prospect looks plausible on paper. Judging by anemic in-person Election Day vote tallies in strongly Democratic districts across the state, it appears that many more Democratic and independent voters cast absentee ballots than Republicans this year. (A potential spoiler candidate, John Wayne Howe of the Alaskan Independence Party, polled over 5 percent in the in-person balloting.)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's one of those dumbass c00ns that said he was "awoken" when he learned the "true history" of the Democratic Party. Carson believes that Black people have been "brainwashed' to support Democrats and that it was the Republican Party aka "Party of Lincoln" that ended slavery and the Democratic Party is the real "Party of the KKK".

It's sad to see, I used to look up to Ben Carson growing up. Now, he's just another smart dumb c00n that doesn't understand history :francis: :snoop:

Stick to your field, Ben. Politics ain't it. :huhldup:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
He's one of those dumbass c00ns that said he was "awoken" when he learned the "true history" of the Democratic Party. Carson believes that Black people have been "brainwashed' to support Democrats and that it was the Republican Party aka "Party of Lincoln" that ended slavery and the Democratic Party is the real "Party of the KKK". So this means that Black people should be Republicans.

but that's the thing these black republicans willfully ignore: black people did support the party of lincoln and didn't fukk with the party of the klan in the south. you bring those same reconstruction black folks to 2020 and no way they're republicans.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop:TLR has become such reactionary trash I see why a lot of older posters wont ever return
TLR is so pathetic, miserable, infantile, and hate-filled it’s depressing to even browse there anymore.

It’s not even fun to make fun of people there anymore. It’s just sad. They got a tacit-Trump supporting idiot as a mod who types in all caps red font constantly shyt-posting up a storm and literally every single post he makes is facepalm stupid, but he gets daps.

I don’t know if it’s half or one quarter or 3 quarters of what but a good portion of the regular posters there are on some MRA/Black st0rmfr0nt shyt. You can’t even attempt a good faith policy discussion there without devolving into racial/ethnic animus and flimsy ass politics of identity assertion and xenophobia.

fukk that whole place. It’s only utility is light-hearted funny stuff, pop culture news, music, animal threads, etc. Any attempt at serious discussion about world issues, you might as well be on OANN or Newsmax websites.

Last edited: