Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He's black, too...:martin:

Also, the bald cac behind him is disgraced former NYPD police commissioner and convicted multiple felon (pardoned by Trump) Bernard Kerik. :pachaha:

THE BEST PEOPLE!
EVBBL4I3OE534AIOKILRVHG6FY.jpg

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might be late, but Twitter conservatives are apparently leaving to Parler, which won’t cEnSoR them.

I checked it out and instead of “retweeted,” they say “echoed.” :laff: It’s LITERALLY an echo chamber, you cannot make this up.
Actually good. Will stop all these tlr type c00ns from buying into all these stupid conspiracy theories these magats like to spin on Twitter.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
He's black, too...:martin:

Also, the bald cac behind him is disgraced former NYPD police commissioner and convicted multiple felon (pardoned by Trump) Bernard Kerik. :pachaha:

THE BEST PEOPLE!
showing your dikk to 7 year olds. :scust: :birdman:

according to those qanon weirdos their lord and savior trump was suppose to be rooting out the pedophiles and his campaign is showing them off instead.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fukk that whole place. It’s only utility is light-hearted funny stuff, pop culture news, music, animal threads, etc. Any attempt at serious discussion about world issues, you might as well be on OANN or Newsmax websites.
the ONLY reason i ever open that forum is to quickly broswe to see if i missed some animal comedy