Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered if he lost bc of him not being as good as a candidate or bc of how nationally publicized the race was or some other factors. Y'all think having such intense national focus on the 2 upcoming races help or hurt Dems?
i imagine it helps :yeshrug: republicans rely on people not voting, and suppressing votes in the darkness

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I honestly think those continuing with this despite of all evidence looking like it makes things worse for Trump set, is because they are compromised.

These people genuinely don't have a plan to stay out of trouble that doesn't involve them being the ones that decide if they get in trouble.

Specifically his children and Rudy.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the American public should know that the vaccine isn't wiping out the virus. we're not going to wake up to a COVID-free America anytime soon, and that's not really the point. People will still die from COVID just like any other virus, the point is to reduce the number of infected/deaths.

yep that is true I think the biggest point is will be way less dangerous so it’s not gonna control our lives when it gets to that point

like you said it will become one of many viruses we live with but aren’t a huge deal because it’s not that dangerous anymore Like say the normal flu

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The GA senate Races reminds me of the 2017 GA 6th Congressional race which coincidentally included Jon Ossoff. The race had so much national interest due to being a special election and the first since Trump became president. Ossoff ended up losing but a year later a Dem won the seat during the midterms.

I always wondered if he lost bc of him not being as good as a candidate or bc of how nationally publicized the race was or some other factors. Y'all think having such intense national focus on the 2 upcoming races help or hurt Dems?
I honestly think its going to come down to how much Trump engages.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
the American public should know that the vaccine isn't wiping out the virus. we're not going to wake up to a COVID-free America anytime soon, and that's not really the point. People will still die from COVID just like any other virus, the point is to reduce the number of infected/deaths.

Key word there - Should. But there is so much ignorance it's depressing. No matter how well it gets explained, this fukker will get spread way more than necessary for years to come because THE TRUE AMERICANS can't wear a piece of cloth over their fukking face. :stopitslime:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For what it's worth:

Potential appointees to succeed Vice President-elect Kamala Harris include Reps. Barbara Lee (D-13) and Karen Bass (D-37), as well as state Attorney General Xavier Becerra (D).
there are a lot more names in the mix too, Newsom said he wants to make history with the appointment, will likely be a latino - but this is the CA black-latino political friction come to life, gonna be a lot of people upset about losing the only black female held senate seat to someone else.