Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender
tenor.gif

Go get em Qanon!:lolbron:
Not blue enough

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

Yo, this statement looks dope :banderas:

"Last night" :russ: Trump getting bypassed

But the estimate of months - I really wonder if they thought that through. Making it sound like the pandemic be over less than a year from now is bad. Dems have to calibrate so carefully between promises and delivery because unlike Rs the constituents aren't rabid sheep

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not entirely sure how bad the racism issues are there compared to elsewhere but I'm wondering if CO is in my future brehs.

They are one of those rare landlocked states that has great resources and a healthy population and is really progressive.
that and low black population are full stops for me, that said, it's a great state to visit

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The GA senate Races reminds me of the 2017 GA 6th Congressional race which coincidentally included Jon Ossoff. The race had so much national interest due to being a special election and the first since Trump became president. Ossoff ended up losing but a year later a Dem won the seat during the midterms.

I always wondered if he lost bc of him not being as good as a candidate or bc of how nationally publicized the race was or some other factors. Y'all think having such intense national focus on the 2 upcoming races help or hurt Dems?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
"Last night" :russ: Trump getting bypassed

But the estimate of months - I really wonder if they thought that through. Making it sound like the pandemic be over less than a year from now is bad. Dems have to calibrate so carefully between promises and delivery because unlike Rs the constituents aren't rabid sheep
the American public should know that the vaccine isn't wiping out the virus. we're not going to wake up to a COVID-free America anytime soon, and that's not really the point. People will still die from COVID just like any other virus, the point is to reduce the number of infected/deaths.