Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
4ynjikzv2xx51.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
gilibrand is 3rd most liberal (kamala being 1st, bernie being 2nd) and got painted as a feminist corporate dem...like no one in the progressive wing, nor progressive citizens, look to them as leaders...maybe they should, but it's just weird to act like she's got the ear and admiration of that wing when she doesn't. maybe that will change with her as vp tho
Most people believe those were votes leading up to a presidential run. Folks don’t trust them. Gillibrand was elected as a blue dog.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So who did the best derail in here? @Kenny West or @Houston911 ? Keep in mind one of them is a mod so that gains that individual some extra points.

How miserable do you have to be to rail against reducing debt? It's crazy on the face of it. But then dudes start writing whole speeches. Saying reducing debt widens a wealth gap assumes none of the extra cash will ever be put to good use. It's a negative outlook that isn't warranted. And he is a staff member clogging the thread with this nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The things that you listed are gonna help blacks way more disproportionately than loan forgiveness would. It is absolutely a bad idea from a wealth gap perspective (which is what I was talking about from the jump) so it wouldnt be my first choice on how to spend a trillion dollars.
The reason most black don’t go to college in the first place is largely because of costs and those who do have more loans on average than all the white kids. The ideal is to simultaneously make college entirely affordable while also forgiving loans for those who do take the plunge in hopes of bettering themselves. So yes in total terms it’s more white people but black people on average are crushed by it more. This isn’t so much about the wealth gap as it is about fixing the opportunity gap and all the other effects of it.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tomi Lohren..I need to check up..she practically guaranteed Trump would win because of the silent majority.
Tami Laura doesn't even believe the bullshyt she says either. She was a democrat that found a hustle with that right wing pandering.