Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Meanwhile, the copper pipes are being eyed in the WH:

The Trump administration abruptly dumped the leaders of three agencies that oversee the nuclear weapons stockpile, electricity and natural gas regulation, and overseas aid during the past two days, drawing a rebuke from a prominent Republican senator for one of the decisions.
wait he abruptly fired the person in charge of managing the countrys nuclear arsenal:dwillhuh:

is he gonna let get some corporate hack to do something reckless with the countrys nukes :gucci:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911 isn't stupid. I am not sure why he is holding onto the student loan forgiveness like this is the only thing that needs to be done. Lots more needs to be done, stuff that specifically singles out African Americans, the student loan forgiveness is just one thing that was noticed and commented on.

I just think It's hard to put a loan forgiveness plan in place that doesn't widen the wealth gap (which was the original point). Even elizabeth warren who is pretty progressive had a plan that was gonna make the wealth gap worse according to studies

there are folks in here who have a lot of debt and want it relieved, i get that. I just don't wanna see 1-2 trillion dollars spent on a program that's meant to help but is actually making the gap bigger.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was cleaning up some bookmarks, for future reference the Real Clear Politics No Toss Up Map was pretty accurate.

It got 48/50 states right. The only 2 they got wrong were:

Florida which they had for Biden and

Georgia which they had for Trump. Biden won that with about 9,000 votes out of almost 5 million votes. So they almost got that one right.

So almost 49/50

It just takes an average of the state polls

RealClearPolitics - 2020 Election Maps - 2020 Electoral College Map

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:ohhh:

no bullshyt

if Dems are smart, they'd stick to not running tickets that aren't all white

:patrice: but what do you think this means overall breh? is it truly white guilt?
in the last four elections democrats did worst with white voters when they ran an all white ticket :ohhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
1604796538301-png.1715343

:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just think It's hard to put a loan forgiveness plan in place that doesn't widen the wealth gap (which was the original point). Even elizabeth warren who is pretty progressive had a plan that was gonna make the wealth gap worse according to studies

there are folks in here who have a lot of debt and want it relieved, i get that. I just don't wanna see 1-2 trillion dollars spent on a program that's meant to help but is actually making the gap bigger.
You are absolutely right. But right now, with where the country is at, especially with the pandemic, it may be the fast option to get people some relief and back on their feet. Black people still need to keep the pressure on to makes sure they get what they are owed.

I dunno if this is the atmosphere for reparations from slavery, but how about the black men who fought in the world war that the army screwed out of their pensions with dishonorable discharges? How about paying their families full restitution?