Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
because you're arguing against it because of some supposed benefit to white people, that connotes that you're overlooking, or dont care about, the net positive it is for black people

:what:

No it doesn’t :russ: i explicitly said they will use the money on necessities. That is acknowledgement of a net positive :mindblown:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you seem mad about that...like i said, feel free to better explain your point, because it's not just me who seems to be missing it

mad that black people have money to spend on necessities, or mad that blacks are broke so they have no choice but to use that relief on necessities while others can use the money to get ahead?

If you saw me acknowledge blacks having additional money and took that as me saying there isn’t a net positive, that’s on you.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
this is a silly comparison. you’re comparing a low income housing program to loan forgiveness for people with incomes up to 150k :unimpressed:

Yes blacks borrow more frequently than whites, but because you have 5x as many whites as blacks in college the overwhelming majority of the money from loan forgiveness will be spent on white people (especially when you set the income limit that high). I’d prefer a program where that was not the case.
:gucci:Its up to 125k, any social program is going to benefit white folks no matter the dollar amount. So how would you go around this legally I'm willing to listen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
mad that black people have money to spend on necessities, or mad that blacks are broke so they have no choice but to use that relief on necessities while others can use the money to get ahead?

If you saw me acknowledge blacks having additional money and took that as me saying there isn’t a net positive, that’s on you.
nah, you've made no coherent argument as to why debt forgiveness is bad if you see the net positive for us and still dismiss it.

anyway...sorry to the HL regulars for derailing the election thread. we got trump out, on to Georgia and the rest of the fights ahead :salute:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:Its up to 125k, any social program is going to benefit white folks no matter the dollar amount. So how would you go around this legally I'm willing to listen.

does the overwhelming majority of the money from every social program have to benefit white folks?

I said this will widen the wealth gap.

can you quote the part where I said I didn’t want white people to benefit? (Of course you can’t)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah, you've made no coherent argument as to why debt forgiveness is bad if you see the net positive for us and still dismiss it.

anyway...sorry to the HL regulars for derailing the election thread. we got trump out, on to Georgia and the rest of the fights ahead :salute:

Can you give me a coherent response and show me where i said loan forgiveness doesn’t do anything for the blacks having their loan forgiven? I’ve asked you 3 times and you keep Juelzing. I would like to see the post you’re referencing.

I’d prefer a program where over half the money isn’t going to white people. How many times do I have to say this?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
does the overwhelming majority of the money from every social program have to benefit white folks?

I said this will widen the wealth gap.

can you quote the part where I said I didn’t want white people to benefit? (Of course you can’t)
Yes said it would expand the racial wealth gap, so how do you prevent white folks from benefiting from this executive order legally?