Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Covid was supposed to be a blessing for him.

Late October last year there were talks about us hitting a recession in 2020. This would've threatened Obama's job growth Trump was riding on. The Dems were still trying to impeach him too. Covid gave Trump an excuse for a decline economy, a distraction from impeachment and a chance to be a hero during a global crisis.

This carrot was too fukking stupid to play along:mjlol:

Actually it's worse than that, and now that he'll be gone in January I can pleasurably read his niece Mary's book and get the picture of why.

It's not just stupidity. It's that he's a Dunning-Krueger case and a major personality disorder if not an outright psycho. To actually DO anything proactive about it never even occurred to him. The stories are out now about what a clueless jerk he was and is - making the Republican Party even more of a zombie shell than they were before:

‘This f---ing virus’: Inside Donald Trump’s 2020 undoing

“Sir, regardless, this is coming. It’s the only thing that could take down your presidency,” Parscale told the president.

Trump snapped.

“This fukking virus,” Trump asked dismissively, according to a person with direct knowledge of the exchange, “what does it have to do with me getting reelected?”

:francis:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
dems need to take back the patriotism narrative from the republicans

and i'm probably one of the least pro-america people in america, i would never fight for this fukkin country. but im tired of watching these fakkits in the republican party claim patriotism over the democrats. theres nothing patriotic about sending generations of kids off to die for capitalism, but its the republicans who are the loudest about it. there's nothing patriotic about hating democracy as much as the republicans proved they do this election, but they always claim they're the ones who respect the constitution

and the problem is that's why they win national elections :dead:
agree 100% with this

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
JzkVW0B.jpg

---

Superstar
Daps
Sure, as soon as everyone bears the same burden of a continuous loan payment for something that neither guarantees them a job or a stable livelihood.

Its amazing how you invalidate everyone who owes even more than 50K in student loans.

Still didn't answer the man's question, why is wrong to give everyone 50k. You pay for your loan and someone use it for other purposes.

50k would be a hell of lot of better for everyone and the country!