Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Depends on the state. It's probably going to be a squeaker in Florida, wiscy, Penn,NC, Arizona(Ohio maybe). Every little bit counts.

Nah, I'm pointing out that red states are actively making it harder for black people to vote whatever their voting intention. It's going to be pretty hard for them to vote for Trump? No?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The Fed is expecting the next 2 years to be shyt. High unemployment and zero percent interest until 2022 is not good news.

Also not good news is that the Fed has built a bubble that they can't pop without everything going to shyt.

In short, 2021 could be just as much as shytshow as this year for different reasons.

My prospective move to a new gig was pegged around Novemberish of next year. I might be sitting firm longer than I anticipated. Doesn't mean that I won't be looking but ehh, the timing of it all sucks.

F K

All Star
Daps
Nah, I'm pointing out that red states are actively making it harder for black people to vote whatever their voting intention. It's going to be pretty hard for them to vote for Trump? No?
:yeshrug: I think any increase in black vote percentage for trump in swing states is dangerous for the dems, regardless of how many black people vote.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Carter deserved better

Carter got put in a bad situation from the time he stepped foot in office. He had to deal with an unemployment crisis along with many other things that he didn't handle well that set up his demise.

If Biden wins he could be walking into a similar situation hopefully, his outcome isn't the same as Jimmy Carter's was in 1980.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This guy is for sure going to lose the popular vote by a huge amount, but his election chances are still solid. The electoral college and the senate was a mistake:hhh:.

We gotta start colonizing these smaller states or we are going to be in for a world of hurt

Like I said before, if ppl get out and vote especially that 18-29 range. Trump is DONE! The bullshyt that he's doing right now is making his re-election chances even slimmer by the day.

• Dap
Reactions: F K