Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: so do people who didnt go to college (the majority of the country) get a check for 50 grand?

unless this shyt is some one size fits all, that shyt is garbage. bail out student loans, but the kid who graduated high school and just started working better get the same 50 grand
lol why are people like this? God forbid making another’s life easy if you can’t benefit as well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol why are people like this? God forbid making another’s life easy if you can’t benefit as well.
what's your issue with that? why shouldnt everyone get 50 grand, and you can pay your loans off if you have them?

im not "being like" anything :mjlol: that shyt is not remotely fair to people who didnt go to college. theres no arguing with that fact.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
are you gonna lay out your issue with my post? i know that you can't, so it's a rhetorical question :mjlol:
if your main issue with college debt relief is that it's not a check for everyone in the country, then what else can be said other than the reasoning is pettiness

no way in hell it happens but like... cmon :mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
what's your issue with that? why shouldnt everyone get 50 grand, and you can pay your loans off if you have them?

im not "being like" anything :mjlol: that shyt is not remotely fair to people who didnt go to college. theres no arguing with that fact.
“The answer is that white Americans would not accept a society of true equals. “I won’t pay for those dirty, filthy peoples’ educations, healthcare, retirements!”

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

there's all sorts of benefits and programs that you don't or will never qualify for though :why: i guarantee you don't have enough smoke for all em