Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
EmE-PPoXIAE33nc
Whats her name?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Biden ran a great campaign, with the exception of not doing enough to match Trump's ground game.

It seems like he planned for as many outcomes as possible, and came out victorious in the end even though it was much too close for our comfort. It came down to WI/MI/PA, which he prepared for and spent a lot of time focusing on.

Eh, it obviously doesn't matter because he won, but I think Biden's campaign was :trash:.

Even with the pandemic, there was no reason it should have taken him until August or September to do those drive-in rallies. Comedians and musicians had that shyt figured out back in May. Biden should have been on that by no later than the Tulsa rally.

Waiting so long let Trump run with the narrative that he was too senile and hiding in his basement, and it kept him out of his element. Biden was at his best at those rallies and town halls, and doing all those virtual interviews was what was getting him into trouble with his gaffes. It's also what made people say that he needs to keep hiding until November instead of being on the campaign trail in his element.

It also would have killed all that 'enthusiasm gap' talk because by Tulsa, Biden's poll number (which didn't matter in the end, but did back then) were through the roof, and he had a ton of momentum on his side.

But like I said none of this matters in the end because he won.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I really hate to say it, but I agree with @the cac mamba. Yeah, fukk Trump and all, but these people gotta chill. We had 130,000 cases yesterday, and it's only going to go up from here. We're not even at the wintertime yet.
That Maybe true but this is America's toppled Saddam moment. There's only a few of these in our lifetime:yeshrug::blessed: