Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I think Biden ran a great campaign, with the exception of not doing enough to match Trump's ground game.

It seems like he planned for as many outcomes as possible, and came out victorious in the end even though it was much too close for our comfort. It came down to WI/MI/PA, which he prepared for and spent a lot of time focusing on.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping states got their $$$ upfront given how many shuttle bus companies have been shortchanged over the past two weeks

Now watch Trump try to "negotiate" the recount cost, and I want that phone call recorded because the state officials should pretty much be like

giphy.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
everything ive seen on the news is a pro-biden, get trump the fukk outta here rally :yeshrug:

which is fine, but to watch liberals and CNN go back to caring about social distancing in like a few days is fukkin embarrassing. the virus either matters or it doesnt

but i dont wanna argue with anyone, this isn't a day for that :obama: let's just agree that social distancing doesn't matter this weekend because biden won
Trump needs to see this.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
if you're OK with what you're seeing on TV in new york and philly and DC, then you don't give a fukk about the coronavirus ::yeshrug: stop sugarcoating it

and it's fine not to give a fukk about it. just dont high-horse in the future

I don't know if you've seen my posts on the matter but I'm not one of those Gen X soccer mom liberals who is super pro lockdown.

I've been going to bars since June. I do however, think that good leadership keeps the virus contained, and federally we have had none of that. Trump handled Coronavirus awfully yet that's nowhere near the top of the reasons why I despise him.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nah, they don’t have the demographics. All of the surrounding states are staying red. If Florida had a functioning Democratic Party they could possibly flip again.
Louisiana has already voted for Dems statewide in the 2000s. It’s a matter of getting the local politics fixed.

Alabama and MS ain’t happening.

I wonder about TN but I don’t know much about it.