Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans already pretending to care about the pandemic now. :unimpressed:
and to be fair, democrats are taking the weekend off from caring about the pandemic, after months of calling republicans monsters and stupid rednecks for questioning the lockdown

i mean which is it :yeshrug: because what's happening today is the fuel of dr. fauci's nightmares. what i'm seeing today on the news is not the behavior of people who have a moral high ground when it comes to caring about the coronavirus

the virus doesnt know that joe biden won today

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
k3nlXIM.jpg

:russ::russ:Bron stole my meme :francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not just white Cubans, mestizo Mexicans in the RGV turned out hard for Trump. And it's crazy because that's one of the poorest areas of the US and where Trump's immigration policy at the border can be seen most.
its pretty bad down there, seen it firsthand. def a place with a clear line between have and have nots. also the most overweight part of the nation due to a lack of health knowledge.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and to be fair, democrats are taking the weekend off from caring about the pandemic, after months of calling republicans monsters and stupid rednecks for questioning the lockdown

i mean which is it :yeshrug: because what's happening today is the fuel of dr. fauci's nightmares. what i'm seeing today on the news is not the behavior of people who have a moral high ground when it comes to caring about the coronavirus

the virus doesnt know that joe biden won today

So you're really going to pretend it's only Democrats in the streets :dead: