Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bellweather counties like Vigo, In and Valencia NM went for Trump

Biden really said fukk em tho :pachaha:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Used again, abused again" /trick daddy

They spent the last 5 days praying Detroit, Milwaukee, Clark County, Atlanta metro area, Pittsburgh, Philly come through in the clutch. Begging and pleading through the night. All of whom delivered the win.

Now they get power and its straight "We want to work with MAGAs, we arent like those progressives :mjpls:"

This is the kind of shyt that's gonna cost them those runoffs. :snoop:

They gon learn real quick when every bill they want to pass is unanimously voted against by the GOP and congresspeople go on Fox News every night to whine about how Trump is still the legitimate president.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I don't get why nikkas in here got so butthurt when we pointed out the Lincoln Project ads didn't work.

That's a good thing. These are not the kind of people that should have any real claim to Biden's ear.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Who would you prefer Demetria Obilor? Y’all complain about every damn thing. Black women can’t have an eyelash out of place and y’all crying and complaining. Smh
Eat a dikk. I don't watch CNN ever, but have been turning into all the big stations to see reactions. Everytime I see her its like shes literally there to nuthug moderate black dems and shyt on progressivism. Its wack as fukk

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Eat a dikk. I don't watch CNN ever, but have been turning into all the big stations to see reactions. Everytime I see her its like shes literally there to nuthug moderate black dems and shyt on progressivism. Its wack as fukk
Well just STFu for once. Wait til tomorrow damn!