Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eat a dikk. I don't watch CNN ever, but have been turning into all the big stations to see reactions. Everytime I see her its like shes literally there to nuthug moderate black dems and shyt on progressivism. Its wack as fukk

We get it you guys wanted Trump to win. Can we enjoy winning for a change

Daps
I would like to thank specifically our parents and grandparents. Older black men and women basically led the Democratic Party to putting Biden on the ticket, and in this environment, Biden was probably the only candidate we had who could have beaten an incumbent president who juiced neo-Nazi turnout for himself.

Then black voters, especially older ones, pulled Biden through in the GE in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia.

Meanwhile, we had too many younger black dudes out here voting Trump like it's the thing to do. Not enough to matter, but it's a bad trend.

So I would like to post in appreciation to the wise moves that our elders made, yet again. They've lived through some shyt and know their business, and we should make sure to listen to them more than we do as Millennials (or as Gen Z, for that matter).

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
We get it you guys wanted Trump to win. Can we enjoy winning for a change
corny. These dudes are spending all this time trying to shyt on progressives. Youve got republicans and the network hosts within the hour of him winning the presidency shytting on progressivism. That is fukking wack. Of course I'm happy for the win, but even when we win they try to take shots at us.