Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo. Anyone watch the Rudy press conference with the "evidence" of fraud:mjlol::russ::gucci:

Even magas are pissed at this bullshyt. At this point they most likely want to show the base that they put up a fight and not serious abiut it.

Quotes from trump supporters

These fukkers are done out here

Even Fox didn’t broadcast that bullshyt they just showed a clip :dead:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm literally 300 pages behind on this thread because I wanted to see real time reactions to this whole process.

1. We did it my nikkas:blessed:

2. Y'all the brehs and brehettes, but reading some of this shyt is giving me a legit migraine. shyt looking like that one friend who doesn't watch sports but shows up to the Super Bowl party ready to talk shyt. Mad scress:francis: nikkas putting up betting odds, acting surprised when Alabama is win by Trump and shyt. I'm on page 739 of 968 and I'm finna read every post. Pray for me:mjcry:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Trump ain't going to prison brehs. :snoop:

Every single channel spewing this "unity", "heal divisions", "reach across the aisle" garbage.

I don't even know why brehs consider that a possibility, former president is not going to prison and they won't waste their time trying to do it

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clyburn talking down to progressives again. Great
That isn't how I interpreted it.

He said you need to bring the ideas together, liberal ideas that people want, and conservative ideas that people want

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Healthcare with a public option :jbhmm: this is not a liberal idea, Medicare for all would be.

Cracking down on Wall Street :jbhmm:
He did? Could have sworn he let everyone who caused the 2008 crisis get off :dahell:
Minimum wage reform :jbhmm:
Majority of this country believes in Minimum wage reform this means nothing
Closing down Guantanamo Bay :jbhmm: drone strike program and war libya

Renegotiating NAFTA :jbhmm:
Trump basically did the same shyt is he liberal :ohhh:

That's my whole point :snoop:

He ran on a change platform but governed as a centrist that he is.

By the way that was in 2008 so minimum wage, healthcare and Guantanamo Bay were a lot more radical ideas back then.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
CNN really trying to take the time to police the progressives in the party.
"Used again, abused again" /trick daddy

They spent the last 5 days praying Detroit, Milwaukee, Clark County, Atlanta metro area, Pittsburgh, Philly come through in the clutch. Begging and pleading through the night. All of whom delivered the win.

Now they get power and its straight "We want to work with MAGAs, we arent like those progressives :mjpls:"