Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol these crying pundits gotta just be performing at this point now right? they gont donna brazil crying on FOX too.

this shyt been a forgone conclusion for DAYS and these people ain't retarded. i don't see how this would give them an overwhelming emotional reaction to the point of tears

maybe on wednesday or if you have had no access to the internet for days :unimpressed:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo. Anyone watch the Rudy press conference with the "evidence" of fraud:mjlol::russ::gucci:

Even magas are pissed at this bullshyt. At this point they most likely want to show the base that they put up a fight and not serious about it.

Quotes from trump supporters
That just lost 50٪ of Trump support by not having evidence. People will bail in droves now. That was a bad, bad move.

Looks like Rudy's really launching a revolution with these vague piss weak claims delivered in front of a landscape company next to an adult bookstore in a ratty neighborhood in Philly while Trump is golfing.

Seriously. If Trump had just been declared the winner and this was Biden's team standing in front of a landscaping business with a couple of poll watchers, I'd be laughing my ass off right now at the clown show.

Instead, here we are.

These fukkers are done out here

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is true obviously, but the reality is barring a miracle in GA, biden does have to work with the republican senate :yeshrug:

dems have the house and white house, theyll do alright. cant get complacent in 22 tho :huhldup: thats the time to flip the senate and force breyer to retire
If it comes to that, then it comes to that.

The problem is you have dikkheads like Santorum going on national TV basically saying you should vote for Republicans so that we can have a bipartisan Congress because it promotes unity. :mjlol:

These same people weren't asking for a Democrat-controlled Senate when Trump won. And these pundits can do that kumbaya shyt all they want but we know what Republicans are about at this point. And they don't care about fukking unity.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Biden needs to put it out there that even tho this is a glorious win and we deserve the right to celebrate, these crowds need to disperse. 130K cases a day in the US.

:damn:

Watch all the "freedom patriots" (not you) all of a sudden become so concerned about scientific health compliance.

The summer protests seemed to spread very little covid as long as people were outside and masked. I still wouldn't but I ain't mad at em :manny:

Daps
lol these crying pundits gotta just be performing at this point now right? they gont donna brazil crying on FOX too.

this shyt been a forgone conclusion for DAYS and these people ain't retarded. i don't see how this would give them an overwhelming emotional reaction to the point of tears

maybe on wednesday or if you have had no access to the internet for days :unimpressed:

Like Jon Stewart said years ago when he ethered Tucker. "This is theatre."

Absolutely nothing changed regarding projections from two days ago until now. Crying because Wolf Blitzer made an announcement that everyone with a functioning brain already knew about days ago just shows you're either a fraud or mentally unstable.