Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I hope people don’t get complacent. This is how the polls looked in June 2016.

“Clinton has 49% support to Trump's 37%, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 9%, according to the poll of 750 likely voters. The poll was conducted Friday through Monday and released Tuesday evening, meaning many of those polled were surveyed before the Orlando terrorist attack.
Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton.

It's a much larger lead than Clinton held in national polls conducted in May and early June, prior to Trump's accusation that the federal judge in the Trump University lawsuit is biased because his parents were born in Mexico and Trump is advocating a U.S.-Mexico border wall.“

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I hope people don’t get complacent. This is how the polls looked in June 2016.

“Clinton has 49% support to Trump's 37%, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 9%, according to the poll of 750 likely voters. The poll was conducted Friday through Monday and released Tuesday evening, meaning many of those polled were surveyed before the Orlando terrorist attack.
Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton.

It's a much larger lead than Clinton held in national polls conducted in May and early June, prior to Trump's accusation that the federal judge in the Trump University lawsuit is biased because his parents were born in Mexico and Trump is advocating a U.S.-Mexico border wall.“

That's why I'm hoping for this "Unity" speech Trump might address to the nation to go down.

It will piss off his base and at the same time the other side will know he's full of shyt.

It's a lose/lose situation for him.

:mjgrin:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
There's an Axios article out from Jonathan Swan, apparently, some of his aides reached a breaking point yesterday after that tweet, and some of his aides are questioning whether he even wants to win.

Trump aides despondent over Buffalo protester tweet

In all seriousness, since the bar is so low for this guy, all he had to do was have a few round tables with Kayne and Jim Brown and he would have come out on top of this entire situation. If he proposed (not even passed) a few common-sense proposals that wouldn't rock his police base, the media would have been eating out of his hand as they're always trying to normalize this fool. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he definitely has a mental disorder. I know he's a narcissist but there something else wrong with his brain.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There's an Axios article out from Jonathan Swan, apparently, some of his aides reached a breaking point yesterday after that tweet, and some of his aides are questioning whether he even wants to win.

Trump aides despondent over Buffalo protester tweet

In all seriousness, since the bar is so low for this guy, all he had to do was have a few round tables with Kayne and Jim Brown and he would have come out on top of this entire situation. If he proposed (not even passed) a few common-sense proposals that wouldn't rock his police base, the media would have been eating out of his hand as they're always trying to normalize this fool. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he definitely has a mental disorder. I know he's a narcissist but there something else wrong with his brain.
:mjlol:

Like I said, he doesn't want to win. If 40% of America wasn't in his cult, he would've been gone in 2018.

Historically bad and corona is just revving up its engine in red states. Despite people's optimism for the economy, I think the combination of corona and weather will toast him by the end of summer.

What's crazy is that he's literally done nothing of consequence in the past 2 months besides tweet and gas his own citizens.