Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Trump doesn't have to concede to Biden, as it's the votes that matters in the end. It's just a "gentleman" acceptance of loss. When January 20th, 2021 hits, Trump's power will be taken away automatically and would be evicted by Joe if he tries to pull something stupid.

Bidens security better Uncle Phil Trump if he tries to pull that fukk shyt.

AnotherCookedArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im thinking this could end up being a blessing, or at least i hope so. talk about an effective counter story to trump and the GOP's bullshyt about voting and mail in voting

it'll at least allow some progress toward not letting it happen for the real election

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
im thinking this could end up being a blessing, or at least i hope so. talk about an effective counter story to trump and the GOP's bullshyt about voting and mail in voting

it'll at least allow some progress toward not letting it happen for the real election
Anytime this happens, it's in the news for 24 hours then people move on to something else. The story isn't sexy enough for cable news to pursue. I have CNN on right now, they're talking about Trump's deranged tweet.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Anytime this happens, it's in the news for 24 hours then people move on to something else. The story isn't sexy enough for cable news to pursue. I have CNN on right now, they're talking about Trump's deranged tweet.
Where's that piece of shyt Michael Bloomberg now? Dirtbag spent $600 million on his vanity, stop Bernie tour but is nowhere to be seen now.

I thought he was supposed to spend the same amount on general election, voter registration and voter drive campaigns.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Where's that piece of shyt Michael Bloomberg now? Dirtbag spent $600 million on his vanity, stop Bernie tour but is nowhere to be seen now.

I thought he was supposed to spend the same amount on general election, voter registration and voter drive campaigns.
This is the last news I've heard from him. The article states that they're hearing he'll make a $250M donation to Biden's campaign soon. I do wonder if Hawkfish not getting that contract with Biden's campaign has irritated Bloomberg. They did a good job helping Bashear get elected in KY so I wouldn't have minded Biden linking up with them to run his data operation.

Mike Bloomberg plots spending blitz to support Joe Biden's run for president

“As Mike has said, he supports Vice President Biden in defeating Donald Trump. We’re currently looking at how to best support Vice President Biden as well as Democratic victories up and down the ballot in November, just as Mike Bloomberg has done in previous cycles,” a Bloomberg spokesperson told CNBC.

Though it’s unclear how much Bloomberg will eventually spend, some of the people familiar with the matter noted that they anticipate Bloomberg to end up spending in excess of $250 million to support Biden, the apparent Democratic nominee. Any major financial support from Bloomberg backing Biden does not include what he could put toward assisting congressional Democrats. After dropping out of the Democratic primary for president in March, Bloomberg endorsed Biden and later announced his campaign would transfer $18 million to the DNC.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope people don’t get complacent. This is how the polls looked in June 2016.

“Clinton has 49% support to Trump's 37%, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 9%, according to the poll of 750 likely voters. The poll was conducted Friday through Monday and released Tuesday evening, meaning many of those polled were surveyed before the Orlando terrorist attack.
Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton.

It's a much larger lead than Clinton held in national polls conducted in May and early June, prior to Trump's accusation that the federal judge in the Trump University lawsuit is biased because his parents were born in Mexico and Trump is advocating a U.S.-Mexico border wall.“