Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
It's time for the Remix.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yup. Anyone suggesting LA, AL, MS, etc just kidding themselves because you need white voters to flip as well.

Also the thing with VA, NC and GA is you have a lot of transplants who move down from other states. Ain't nobody moving to Alabama or Mississippi.

Texas might flip one day :wow:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to the Journal, while some of the “protect the election” fundraising emails direct marks to pages with fine print like the one Hasen pointed out above, others send MAGA supporters to pages with different fine print: “The fine print on those solicitations says 60% of a contribution helps the campaign retire debt and 40% goes to the Republican National Committee.”

So the Donald Trump defense fund will be used to pay off campaign debt.

:russ::mjlol:

Playing these suckers till the end.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:youngsabo: She has the face of a racist. All that hate, all the buildup of anger, instead of letting it go, is making her face morph into uglyness that makes you see the true person underneath.
Looks like Ronda Rousey with parents who are one degree too close on the family tree:huhldup:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's gonna be weird seeing the secret service regularly following Joe until he moves into the WH. I live a few minutes and right between his home and where he does his speeches downtown. Wilmington is small lol.

Idk how they have it setup, but I was considering going to the Riverfront for when he does his acceptance speech. If I'm able to at the time.

I think for the Secret Service, it's going to feel weird having a guy that respects them and that they would be proud to serve. These guys are willing to risk their lives to save the president and ensures the safety, yet Donald didn't give a fukk about them when he had COVID. They are supposed to be nonpartisan, but even then, when the guy who you are suppose to protect, doesn't care about you, I am sure they are so ready to evict Donald if he doesn't leave Jan 20.

Hell I am sure one want to pull out a gun on him.

Because remember, with secret service, they have their own families, who had to social distance themselves from them for weeks are precaution.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think for the Secret Service, it's going to feel weird having a guy that respects them and that they would be proud to serve. These guys are willing to risk their lives to save the president and ensures the safety, yet Donald didn't give a fukk about them when he had COVID. They are supposed to be nonpartisan, but even then, when the guy who you are suppose to protect, doesn't care about you, I am sure they are so ready to evict Donald if he doesn't leave Jan 20.

Hell I am sure one want to pull out a gun on him.

Because remember, with secret service, they have their own families, who had to social distance themselves from them for weeks are precaution.

Unfortunately they are stuck with the Donald for life