Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Louisiana should be the easiest. They have a Democrat history recently with the Landrieu family. Plus LSU brings young black and educated millennials.

Baton Rouge is slept on city

People are under-estimating the fact that the reason why Trump wins the south and land locked states is because the below standard education levels mixed with racism

Trump lost Georgia because of the amount of educated people and nearly lost NC for the same reason.

Increasing black outreach will go a long way but as long as you have alot of dumb white people that dont mind working at Wal Mart, its going to be a long struggle.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wonder if he loses protection rights if he is convicted though.

Nixon turned down his secret service from what I remember. I could be wrong. But Trump is a legit security threat if he gets abducted by a foreign national. Dude would spill all sorts of state secrets immediately :francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:russ: fukk this POS

:wow: COVID caught him slipping

original.gif

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I think for the Secret Service, it's going to feel weird having a guy that respects them and that they would be proud to serve. These guys are willing to risk their lives to save the president and ensures the safety, yet Donald didn't give a fukk about them when he had COVID. They are supposed to be nonpartisan, but even then, when the guy who you are suppose to protect, doesn't care about you, I am sure they are so ready to evict Donald if he doesn't leave Jan 20.

Hell I am sure one want to pull out a gun on him.

Because remember, with secret service, they have their own families, who had to social distance themselves from them for weeks are precaution.

Mark my words. When Biden goes to Europe - hell, maybe even just Canada - you will see pics of him with world leaders (maybe both him and them) looking like this :mjcry:

But don't be under any illusions we're going back to the way things were. Trump broke all that. They'll want us to do some restorations and some new anti-anti-antifukkery, but we're gonna be kept at arm's length on a lot more than we used to because we're like a recovering pyro who given enough time could find them cotdauymn matches again.

d9airqp-8f482594-492d-4103-baef-af6920c5500c.png