Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden deserves some respect for never making the stutter an excuse. I didn't even know about it until a couple months ago. Before than I was shytting on him talking about his brain and shyt. Takes a lot of effort to keep it under control the way he has over the years and obviously with age that effort gets harder and harder to maintain.
This is the thing that saved his campaign more than anything else.

People didn't call him senile. They blamed his stutter.

Now, we'll never know if its one or the other.

Masterful move.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
EmB6bXYVgAAy-FZ

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't participate in this, because they may not even be forced to disclose this in court.. They can give hand pick passages and incident while citing statistical numbers for the rest. Joke or not... Just let it die.

You right

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No, but we are also not there technology/energy wise to sustain our society as it is without O&G either. It's a real problem.
IDK, investing in technology to get us off oil in under 10 years is a good thing, even if drastic action needs to be taken.

The problem is Democrats are also global warming deniers.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Meanwhile in TLR they are regurgitating Trump points through way of Tariq talkin bout "how is Biden making up these big deficits" :mjlol:

Tariq doesn't even have the most basic understanding of how the political process works and I guess neither do the Trump supporters in TLR. It's a board like that which makes me understand how 70 million people could vote for Trump :huhldup:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
IDK, investing in technology to get us off oil in under 10 years is a good thing, even if drastic action needs to be taken.

The problem is Democrats are also global warming deniers.

I agree. I can see it slowly happening within the oil industry now. I think if the Democrats said they'd invest in Texas to build new jobs to develop that technology, they'd have Texas in the bag going forward along with Beto's campaigning. Beto is a fukking rock star in Texas, at least in all the major urban areas. Instead, the far left is just saying shut O&G down immediately with nothing in place to substitute it. That's why you have people voting for Biden and then guys like Ted Cruz/John Corryn/Dan Crenshaw.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Meanwhile in TLR they are regurgitating Trump points through way of Tariq talkin bout "how is Biden making up these big deficits" :mjlol:

Tariq doesn't even have the most basic understanding of how the political process works and I guess neither do the Trump supporters in TLR. It's a board like that which makes me understand how 70 million people could vote for Trump :huhldup:
I'm surprised Tariq is a Trump supporter. Seems weird.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No its not. These leads are pretty small. There's no point to them calling it early. He doesn't take office till January anyway and the media calling it doesn't make it so.

This is nonsense.

Anyone with eyes can see this is over. His leads in PA and NV are large and only growing, and the remaining ballots are all mail in and/or from super blue districts.

His lead in AZ is shrinking, but not by enough for Trump to take over.

What the media is doing right now is reckless and irresponsible. It's a ratings ploy that serves no purpose but to rile up Trump's base and have them question the legitimacy of the ballots even more. It's over. They need to call this.

The only state they can hold off on calling is GA because the lead is so small.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is nonsense.

Anyone with eyes can see this is over. His leads in PA and NV are large and only growing, and the remaining ballots are all mail in and/or from super blue districts.

His lead in AZ is shrinking, but not by enough for Trump to take over.

What the media is doing right now is reckless and irresponsible in a ratings ploy that serves no purpose but to rile up Trump's base and have them question the legitimacy of the ballots even more. It's over. They need to call this.

The only state they can hold off on calling is GA because the lead is so small.

It's pathetic. People were praising FOX News for calling Arizona but look what's happened now. They don't wanna call Nevada because it puts Biden at 270.

Nobody else wants to call PA because that's 273 and eliminates the "drama" of this whole Arizona deal which also isn't going to come to fruition for Trump land.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree. I can see it slowly happening within the oil industry now. I think if the Democrats said they'd invest in Texas to build new jobs to develop that technology, they'd have Texas in the bag going forward along with Beto's campaigning. Beto is a fukking rock star in Texas, at least in all the major urban areas. Instead, the far left is just saying shut O&G down immediately with nothing in place to substitute it. That's why you have people voting for Biden and then guys like Ted Cruz/John Corryn/Dan Crenshaw.
But is the far left really advocating to shut down oil tomorrow? I feel everyone knows there needs to be a transition period, but the Dems don’t even offer one.

People are now being dramatic because time is running out.