Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Are these networks colluding at this point? This shyt makes no sense. One vote would drop in California and they would instantly call the state. Trump is damn near mathematically eliminated in 2-3 of these states and we're still doing this song and dance. Can't wait to hear the behind the scenes story on this shyt.
They are doing it to keep people watching.

Stop watching.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are legit afraid that it would trigger Trump to incite shyt on Twitter, despite him doing so. I wouldn't say obsession, but the Media really need to just fukking say it, their job is report on news, not to keep Donald happy and do stupid shyt.

I think its time folk start mass tweeting all these networks, they either cowards or doing it for ratings, either way that shyt it anti-democratic.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are these networks colluding at this point? This shyt makes no sense. One vote would drop in California and they would instantly call the state. Trump is damn near mathematically eliminated in 2-3 of these states and we're still doing this song and dance. Can't wait to hear the behind the scenes story on this shyt.

I stopped watching. Their ratings have probably never been higher and this is just entertainment to them. They know it’s over but want to keep the eyeballs

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlit: Oh Rudy. Rudy. You rat-faced fukk. You really anchoring your entire life's work to Donny?

Here’s the lead I sent in :lolbron::mjlol:

Yes thank you, yes my name is Judoe and I’m so glad, I’m so thankful and feeling so blessed that you wonderful people took the liberty to set this up so we can get down to the bottom of the corrupt radical lefts attempts to subvert this very Democracy we call Jesus Land.

I call in to inform you of what I’ve only heard and not seen down in Florida. It’s an atrocity that only Crooked Joe and Kop mala could’ve conjured up themselves. There is apparently a rather large apparently obese orangutan that is casting mail in ballots down in palm beach county from the comforts of his private property. I don’t have an exact address but I can confirm that he does go by the name Donald. I sincerely hope this helps. Thank you and God Bless Donald J Trump

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
live person. must be a lotta fraud out there :troll:
Me: I dumped a couple of ballots on a dumpster

Them: Ok wow thank you for calling us ! What state and why did you do that?

Me: PA

Them: Were you a poll worker or a counter? Did someone make you do that?

Me: the dumpster is the pole worker...

Them: I'm sorry what?

Me: She worked my pole and I dumped my ballots on her...

*hangs up*

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the lead I sent in :lolbron::mjlol:

Yes thank you, yes my name is Judoe and I’m so glad, I’m so thankful and feeling so blessed that you wonderful people took the liberty to set this up so we can get down to the bottom of the corrupt radical lefts attempts to subvert this very Democracy we call Jesus Land.

I call in to inform you of what I’ve only heard and not seen down in Florida. It’s an atrocity that only Crooked Joe and Kop mala could’ve conjured up themselves. There is apparently a rather large apparently obese orangutan that is casting mail in ballots down in palm beach county from the comforts of his private property. I don’t have an exact address but I can confirm that he does go by the name Donald. I sincerely hope this helps. Thank you and God Bless Donald J Trump

Y'all gotta record these :russ: