Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
The house story is garbage... they were expected to net gain a few and instead they net lost a handful, it's not a huge underperformance. The Dems did underperform the polls with the Senate races but what can you do...

Both Georgia seats are headed to run offs so they got another chance there.

Cunningham might have cost himself in North Carolina due to the affair debacle.

Ernst winning in Iowa sucked but it's Iowa not that big of a surprise.

Bullock did well in Montana but Trump is a very popular racist piece of shyt in these GOP strongholds and Bullock was probably a casualty of that.

The one that is most depressing is Susan Collins I have no idea how the fukk she survived. Baffling.. Maine is weird though.

Other than that shyt like Lady G winning over Harrison is NOT a surprise. They tried and tried all they could but South Carolina is garbage.
even with the Senate races

Republican candidates won in almost every race where Trump won. I don't even think the scandal hurt Cunningham that much, Trump just carried Tillis to victory there and in states like Iowa and Montana.

The only one who won where he lost was Collins. I was sure she was gone and Maine just needs to hold the L for that. they rewarded her for voting against ACB when it didnt matter, even when she voted for Kavanaugh when it did :hhh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
[
Former PA Congressman on CNN said they ain't calling this shyt until the end of the weekend.

:stopitslime:
Told you guys... They ain't announcing shyt till these Trumpet tire themselves out abd drink themselves into a comma over the weekend. Announce that shyt Sunday night before the work week. It's almost like corporate firing tactic. They'll just update the numbers and shyt.

FBI probably made the call.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Former PA Congressman on CNN said they ain't calling this shyt until the end of the weekend.

:stopitslime:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is getting fukking ridiculous at this point.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
[

Told you guys... They ain't announcing shyt till these Trumpet tire themselves out abd drink themselves into a comma over the weekend. Announce that shyt Sunday night before the work week. It's almost like corporate firing tactic. They'll just update the numbers and shyt.

FBI probably made the call.

:ehh:

Maybe. Get the Trump supporters to tire out and accept the defeat so they don't destroy the fukkin city.

:francis:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
For the love of everything, SHUT THE fukk UP about AOC and progressives and centrists and Lincoln Project in this thread. Take it to the other thread where I'm not at.

Post about election shyt HERE.

some of these dudes are straight up miserable. just constantly looking for an argument.

now that it's pretty much official that joe won, i hope the full force of the law will go after trump. i really do. unleash the flutes. :ohlawd:

put this guy behind bars wearing clothes that match his skin. he's gotten away with too much for too long, and he needs to face real repercussions for once in his fat, bloated, fail-up, gold-plated, privileged, protected life.

i want him to spend his last days all alone in a cell knowing that people (especially people he wanted to like him most) see him as a completely humiliated, disgraced, broke-ass criminal who'll go down in history as not only one of (if not the) worst presidents ever but as a total fraud of a businessman, a cowardly idiotic clown on a personal level and an all-around piece of shyt that nobody ever really liked but they just wanted being close to money/power and could easily manipulate him, because he's a fukking moron, light years away from how smart he thought he was.

yeah i'm juiced and i got a little deep in my fantasy there. :mjlol:

but fukk it. i'm having another one. here's to hoping that happens. :cheers:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you're a fukkin idiot and talking out of your ass, Why do so many of yall talk out of your asses?

I've met Biden 5+ times and have been at multiple speaking engagements of his over the past 12 years. The dude always has stumbled some. And it's no worse now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

That sounds good "President Biden" :ahh:

Do y'all realize the L's the Obama team have served Trump over the years? Obama won two landslide elections, made him look like a clown at the W.H. dinner, went on the trail to son him some more this campaign and then his mans Joey knocked him off the block.... :mjlol: :whew: :smugbiden: