Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The Republican consultant class is landing the heaviest blows on this POS. Meanwhile Dem consultant class are hiding on their podcasts. :francis:
Because Dem consultant class are the same incompetent charlatans that lost the 2016 election but slunk through by blaming Bernie Bros.

They will take all the credit if Biden wins but if he loses it will be on Bernie Bros again and probably black men.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

I'm starting to believe he's going to run again in 2024. I just don't think someone like him will be accepted though. Partly because the party won't immediately go back to what it was, and because he lost in 2012. Trump will lose the election but Trumpism won't die.

Tom KKKotton or Donald Trump Jr will be the nominee in 2024. The party is still treading far right even after Trump. The base is radicalizing.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It may be time to start appreciating the Trump presidential term more than disdain it.

There has been no war or serious loss of American lives AND ...

He has probably accelerated shifting of the electoral for the near future. Arizona, Georgia and Texas are all within realistic reach. If Dems can win 2 of the 3, if not all 3, it will be a direct indictment on Trump and his idiocy
I wouldn't bet money on any of them but Georgia and Arizona sure seem in reach. Georgia has direct mail voting too so that will definitely help.

Mark Kelly (the astronaut) is running for senate in Arizona and is very popular. Polls show him crushing the republican senator in the race. He could be popular enough to help Biden win the state.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

EZ7ePrbWkAAXmwx

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Like I said for months, this will be a blowout. People are foaming at the mouth to get rid of this POS. The '16 non-voter is waking up.
I wouldn’t be surprised by this at all tbh.

For whatever reason everyone hated Hillary and the Democrats didn’t go out to vote, this time around u have people motivated like crazy to get him out.

I don’t see that many more people voting for trump that did in 16 but I see a whole lot more vote for Biden then they did for Hillary.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm even more shocked that Trump's advisors declared Arizona as "out of reach", as in, they not going to bother there anymore.

If Texas and Georgia turned blue, then Trump gotta blow his brains out.
No way Texas turns blue

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
With minny planning to disband the police, what is their plan to deal with the possible crime? It seems like this is one of those things that should lower funding instead of all together. Who is to say that those people that get put into power don't become police like?

Maybe I'm being a downer but this seems like it will be easier to fail than to be a positive. I would believe most Americans at the very least like the idea of having someone to call if something goes awry. I dont see this being popular with moderates or anyone possibly leaning right.