Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
With minny planning to disband the police, what is their plan to deal with the possible crime? It seems like this is one of those things that should lower funding instead of all together. Who is to say that those people that get put into power don't become police like?

Maybe I'm being a downer but this seems like it will be easier to fail than to be a positive. I would believe most Americans at the very least like the idea of having someone to call if something goes awry. I dont see this being popular with moderates or anyone possibly leaning right.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

I'm starting to believe he's going to run again in 2024. I just don't think someone like him will be accepted though. Partly because the party won't immediately go back to what it was, and because he lost in 2012. Trump will lose the election but Trumpism won't die.

Trumpism only works for Trump. I can only see some clown candidate like Vince Mcmahon pull it off successfully during an apathetic political period

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

This cocksucka is in his room like

giphy.gif