Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Worth noting that Hillary was up on Trump by 10 points or so in the last Michigan poll that group did. They mention it in the article. That being said...the difference here is that independents and suburban white women have abandoned Trump. Even if he wins some back, he has zero margin to lose votes given how close it was last time. He's probably fukked.

The other difference is in 2016 Hillary became way too complacent and didn't bother putting in the effort to shore up the votes there whereas Trump was there often. I doubt Dems are gonna let this happen again, especially with Biden being from PA originally.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other difference is in 2016 Hillary became way too complacent and didn't bother putting in the effort to shore up the votes there whereas Trump was there often. I doubt Dems are gonna let this happen again, especially with Biden being from PA originally.
honestly it sounds like PA decides this election

its a certainty that biden wins michigan with the whitmer endorsement. its a certainty that he wins either WI or AZ, just one of the two. then all he has to do to win the electoral college is win PA :ehh:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I'm starting to believe he's going to run again in 2024. I just don't think someone like him will be accepted though. Partly because the party won't immediately go back to what it was, and because he lost in 2012. Trump will lose the election but Trumpism won't die.

Sort of like how 2020 was supposed to be a referendum on the establishment for dems, but instead became more about get the other party out of office? :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm starting to believe he's going to run again in 2024. I just don't think someone like him will be accepted though. Partly because the party won't immediately go back to what it was, and because he lost in 2012. Trump will lose the election but Trumpism won't die.

that could tear the party apart in 2024, too :banderas:

half of them are gonna want to go back to electing romney types. half of them are gonna want to nominate another racist, extremist christian that makes trump look like mother teresa

Daps
Sort of like how 2020 was supposed to be a referendum on the establishment for dems, but instead became more about get the other party out of office? :sas2:

Yeah. Assuming the GOP gets molly whopped and lose the Senate badly, they could move away from Trumpism altogether and try to re-shape the party. That would open the door for someone like Romney. But you'll have guys like Tom Cotton, maybe Ted Cruz and possibly DeSantis if he wins re-election trying to win Trump's endorsement (assuming he doesn't run again) by embracing Trumpism, which would cause a GOP civil war.