Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
EZ6XDfSXgAAZWcJ

EZ6WZEaXsAYiMmq

The only people fukking with trump are uneducated white men :mjlol: nikkas with sense not fukking with him at all

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing about this says "finished". If he gets the economy back to single-digit unemployment he'll be tough to beat.
The likelihood of that happening by fall is slim to none.

Defund the police isn't touted by Joe or any top level Democrats so I'm not worried about it. Trump is flailing.

The Biden campaign just needs to keep doing what they are doing which is letting Trump shoot himself in the feet and keep picking up high profile endorsements like Powell's today.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The likelihood of that happening by fall is slim to none.

Defund the police isn't touted by Joe or any top level Democrats so I'm not worried about it. Trump is flailing.

The Biden campaign just needs to keep doing what they are doing which is letting Trump shoot himself in the feet and keep picking up high profile endorsements like Powell's today.

Yeah what road map to single digit unemployment are they remotely capable of creating

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah what road map to single digit unemployment are they remotely capable of creating
None.

Hurricane season is coming up and we'll inevitably have 2-3 bad ones which will further depress recovery especially in Trump country.

At some point, even some those people are just going to say enough. I want out.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about this says "finished". If he gets the economy back to single-digit unemployment he'll be tough to beat.

Listen to yourself doggy.. if if if.. none of that shyt matters..he wont get it back to single digits between now and election day but even when the numbers were single digit he was HISTORICALLY unpopular and he's even more unpopular now..he might be the only presidential incumbent to limp into the elections with a 35+approval rating.. save going all in cheating or mana from heaven such as the Democrats falling apart in the next 150 days.. he's fukked..