Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't feign the whole both sides are the same or we shouldn't vote. All of that when out of the window yesterday. He turned the military on US citizens yesterday. All these people that still have their heads in their asses better wake up, those call of duty guns can and will get turned on you as well as we would inevitably descend into an authoritarian state. This the last ramp off because the rest of your lives are fukked. Better make the right choice.
the insurrection act has always been there. the focus should be organizing people to vote. most of the white military had no problem doing this. should give you pause before you celebrate veterans and memorial day next time.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Bernie and Liz got it wrong. Trump should NEVER be referred to as "Mr. President" or "the President" :ufdup:

i can't wait for the day i can refer to him as ex-president.....

It’s alright to shyt on Biden, but slander Bernie.

“Nah let’s chill.”

:stopitslime:
agreed. bernie is a loser (x 2), no point in discussing his failed campaigns, paper thin policies and
faux care for the black community any longer. we need to focus on getting trump out

no need to bash biden or bernie... now is the time we need to concentrate and in november, VOTE!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think Val Demings may be a dark horse. She is a former police chief. That plays well in certain areas.
It should be her..She’s perfect.

He needs to leave the Senators in the Senate to make sure the Democrats get the majority.

That is of the utmost importance

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:@ the polls.
“Law and order” is popular, while rioting and looting is appalling to many.
He won’t be able to thread the needle. To get America to accept fascism it’ll take a subtle finesse and Trump is a blind bull in a china shop
yeah, but the dems need to control the narrative back their way before they come off as being indifferent to rioting. the people who own all these shops, from small to big, are owed protection too

deblasio looks like a fukking fool crying that he needs money but being nonchalant about the flagship Macys in new york being looted and destroyed

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
yeah, but the dems need to control the narrative back their way before they come off as being indifferent to rioting. the people who own all these shops, from small to big, are owed protection too

deblasio looks like a fukking fool crying that he needs money but being nonchalant about the flagship Macys in new york being looted and destroyed
Trump will be blamed because he’s president. Not everyone is politically aware as we are. That type of thinking takes a level of political critical thinking that most voters are not going spend energy on. The average voter will see the looting and blame trump for allowing this to happen

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will be blamed because he’s president. Not everyone is politically aware as we are. That type of thinking takes a level of political critical thinking that most voters are not going spend energy on. The average voter will see the looting and blame trump for allowing this to happen
i agree, and i sure as fukk hope so :yeshrug:

his failure as president has been enormous