Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Trump will be blamed because he’s president. Not everyone is politically aware as we are. That type of thinking takes a level of political critical thinking that most voters are not going spend energy on. The average voter will see the looting and blame trump for allowing this to happen
you don't think trump will begin to spin the narrative as democrats being the ones to blame? i think he will get blamed in the short run but in the long run ~5 months i think he will try to make this a democrat issue. he's already calling ANTIFA a terrorist term and linking them to the left. all he would have to do is show that dems are ANTFA and are down with stuff burning

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
you don't think trump will begin to spin the narrative as democrats being the ones to blame? i think he will get blamed in the short run but in the long run ~5 months i think he will try to make this a democrat issue. he's already calling ANTIFA a terrorist term and linking them to the left. all he would have to do is show that dems are ANTFA and are down with stuff burning
My estimation is that it’ll be the classic case of the boy who cried wolf. He’s blamed Democrats for almost everything that’s gone wrong in his presidency. I think the average American will take it as bluster and it won’t move the needle

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you're right, which is why dems need to toughen up on the anti-rioting rhetoric a little. don't give him that out in the future to blame this shyt on the dems; it's his fukkin presidency

because he WILL be trying exactly what you said

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything this will backfire because it’s truly unifying the democratic base. You’re having the Far left Bernie Bros with influence jumping on board with Biden now.
yeah, that's a good point. all these young kids out here...hatred of trump is an underlying theme, among many. if this energy gets turned into voting trump out :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ANTIFA doesn’t exist. There have been no arrests, no network destruction, hell, they don’t even have an organization.

This is just like the roving caravan that was headed from Central America to rape and pillage America. Dude sent the military to the border and threw up fences for nothing.

Trump’s default is to find someone to blame and associate them with Democrats. It rarely ever works.

When is the last time you heard about Obamagate?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:The looters are actually helping Trumps approval rating...
:scust:This country is screwed...
Red herring.

No one likes to see property destroyed.

Invoke the insurrection act and have the military rough up your citizens though, that puts America in a totally different light. I don't see any lover of liberty, being able to stomach that.