Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can't help himself. lol
Medicare4All, $15 minimum wage and police accountability and oversight are paper thin policies brehs. :skip:
have a fancy book cover with no font on the pages, brehs

let it go. he lost (again), its time to move on to defeating trump who is evolving into his final form before our eyes

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
have a fancy book cover with no font on the pages, brehs

let it go. he lost (again), its time to move on to defeating trump who is evolving into his final form before our eyes
Fellow politicians with no political will are fonts on the pages that are missing.
Dude you brought it up. :mjlol: After two posters called for a truce you couldn't help but criticize Bernie again. Seriously, take your own advice.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
I believe them. No one is going to lose their job and place in society for this guy, especially when he couldn't stand up for them.

Not true. When Obama was President, I’ll never forget I overheard a cac at a liquor talking to the owner about how she was glad her husband lost his job bc it showed that Obama was a bad President. These ppl will spite themselves if it hurts others and proves their point

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
can we have a ceasefire between the bernie/biden wars for a few months, please... we have a maniac in the white house and we're arguing about who is more against police brutality... no democrat running for president is as bad as the fool in the white house... our nominee is biden... let's focus people...

We need a truce between Biden and Bernie fans. In fight after Biden wins.

yeah why is bernie being discussed right now? :confused: