Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The optics of this is fukking nuts. Even for this administration, it's fukking nuts. Why of all days are you talking to Putin? I mean, we know why but still.

Because a major world leader wants an update over instability in another country. At least this confirms he's not dead smh. Let's not freak out over everything.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:comeon:

Police brutality towards blacks been around waaaay before Obama/Biden ever took public office, so to put all tha burfden on them is bullshyt AND a Trump talking point.

What black leaders have Bernie reached out too?

Bernie on tha streets talking to protestors?

Bernie reach out to George Floyd fam yet?

Nope! He on Twitter tweeting about “billionaires”
That's makes it worse doesn't it? Police brutality and murder has been around for decades and Biden couldn't be bothered addressing it in his current platform while he is running for president and it still isn't in there. :francis:
Bernie is just a senator from Vermont now he really can't do much regarding George Floyd or protestors. Dawg you won, it's over Biden is the nominee why are you still concentrating on Bernie? :gucci:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
That's makes it worse doesn't it? Police brutality and murder has been around for decades and Biden couldn't be bothered addressing it in his current platform while he is running for president and it still isn't in there. :francis:
Bernie is just a senator from Vermont now he really can't do much regarding George Floyd or protestors. Dawg you won, it's over Biden is the nominee why are you still concentrating on Bernie? :gucci:

U attack Biden everyday, so its only right ppl show how Bernie is everything u lie about Biden being.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
U attack Biden everyday, so its only right ppl show how Bernie is everything u lie about Biden being.

I hadn't attacked him today until you brought your irrelevant shyt to the mix. Congrats. :mjlol:
And please show me where he is addressing police brutality on his website/platform? Who is really lying chief? :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hadn't attacked him today until you brought your irrelevant shyt to the mix. Congrats. :mjlol:
And please show me where he is addressing police brutality on his website/platform? Who is really lying chief? :francis:
Fixing the racial disparities in the criminal justice system doesn't cover that?